Found Out

The pair sat on a bench together, Sadie reading the magazines that Lars read because he "liked the Articles" and Lars of course freaking out and trying to think of a way to distract his girlfriend's reading.

He knew that she was beyond angry with him about this... I mean- she had just found his magazines... which of course, were filled with beautiful models... He started to drift off in the thoughts then opened his eyes. He had to distract her from those magazines however he could.

He reached for her hand. She pulled her hand behind her back but he kept his hand in place.   He wasn't gonna give up yet. He looked for any sort of distraction. He looked towards the cool kids who were nearby and saw Buck Dewey talking about the carwash Steven's dad owned- some crazy story about floating cars and a water show, and some crazy bit about a living pumpkin? He knew it'd be the perfect distraction.

He stood up. "Hey Sadie- Buck's talking about this cool sounding thing going on at the car wash- let's go check it out!" she narrowed her eyes for a second. Then upon seeing his desperate face she cut him some slack. "Okay- but you're driving!"
"Fine by me" he said letting out a sigh of relief.

She continued to read the magazine, and in her opinion, the articles were pretty good. But she knew that he was not the one to be reading about anything relating to fashion- especially women's  swimwear. She giggled a bit and he looked alarmed. She gave him a tired smile- the kind she always gives- and pulled him down so she could give him a quick kiss.

He messed up- sure - but she couldn't stay mad at her dork.