Earworm

(NOTE: So- uhh... PG-13 Almost this time... I do curse so if you prefer to not read that, please don't... An F bomb may be dropped at some points... Enjoy!

PS: This chapter is based on the Garfunkel & Oates song- Worst Song Medley, and its just a funny little chapter relating Sadie to her VA )

 Sadie woke to the sound of Lars singing quietly... A soft voice that she had grown to love- the voice he would only ever use when singing to her,  then with her eyes wide open she realized that he was singing the worst song ever. In her own opinion, the song "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer was by far the most annoying- nonsense song she had ever heard. Lars took advantage of this- he sang it just so it would get stuck in her head for the rest of the day.

    "Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight, Lead me out on the moonlit floor, Lift your open hand, Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance Silvermoon's sparkling-" He chirped only to be interrupted by Sadie, who was sitting up in bed, looked at him in disgust and said "What the fuck?" He laughed and sat next to her hugging her waist. 

"Aww Sades- You know I just like to annoy you..." 

"But does it always have to be this song?"

He got a devilish smirk on his face and obnoxiously sang:

 "THE BEST SOY LATTE THAT YOU'VE EVER HAD AND ME-" 

Sadie groaned and grabbed her clothes out of her closet, and went to take a shower, slamming the door to the bathroom in the process.