Bonus chapter 2

Sorry for d late update, I meant to write not less than twenty four hours in d last chapter's a/n.. Hope ur Valentine's day went well. I spent mine in dream land, 😀.

So there has been a confusion about Georgia's body shape so I've included a pic below👇👇👇

What do you think?
   ***

     "Jake?" Georgia stared at the little boy who was giving Mrs. Smith a hard time.  He turned two face her, his mouth splitting into a wide grin.

  "Georgia!" He ran on the desk at the reception area while Georgia rushed to catch him below hr jumped and injured himself.

   She twirled him around with a wide grin on her face. Finally, she dropped him on the floor carefully." What are you doing here? Isn't your mum worried ?"

  He shook his head animatedly. "Noooo, mummy knows I'm here."

"Okayyy. What are you doing here?" She repeated her question.

  Jake grabbed her hand and drew  her towards the door.

"Come on, I want to show you something." He fragged her towards the elevator.

  Georgia walked with him still stunned." You came up here alone?" Her stunned expression met his.

Jake smiled up at her." Nooo, I came here with a one of the secuwity man."

   Georgia watched him pull her out. She winced and used her hand to shield her eyes from the blinding sun. She looked around trying to find whatever it was that was  reflecting the sun in her eyes.

   Her eyes bulged out when she noticed her dream car parked across the company building. Every one knew she had been crushing on that car for the longest time now.

   She just had to save a little bit more - or more than a little bit - to get her dream car.

   Feeling slightly jealous of the owner, she turned towards Jake." Where to?" She grinned

  Jake cocked his head to the side." Dunno know." He shrugged.

She frowned." Okay, now you are getting me worried."

"He just said I should you out here. I don't know anything again oh "

"He?"

"Hmmm, uncle Ryan."

Ryan was here?! Georgia found herself rushing to adjust her hair again but stopped herself.

  What was she doing?! She was supposed to be mad at him for not calling her.  But that did not stop her from searching around for him.

   She had been worried sick when he had not been her calls or calling her or even a simple text.

  Georgia heart skipped a beat when she saw him waving at her across the road right beside her dream car.
   She wanted to smile back and wave but that would ruin her anger.