"Well music sucks too but now let's get to chemistry before grumpy Mr Jones kills us." She said before pulling me through the empty hallways.

===================

Stepping into class, I never expected the attention of all pairs of eyes on me. Swallowing a lump in my throat, I cleared my throat and held my head high.

"Ah the newest student is here, Skylar Torres, am I right?" A grumpy looking old man asked who I presumed was our chemistry teacher.

"I'm Mr Jones, and I expect perfection at all times, understood? Now please sit next to...Jordan!" He pointed over to a boy with dark brown spiked hair. Willow gave me an apologetic smile before sitting next to a red head.

Nodding my head in acknowledgement, I headed over to Jordan who had a mischievous smile on his face which made me have a feeling that I would definitely not stay attentive in class by sitting next to him.

"So I'm sure you're glad that you have the sexy beast, Jordan Gomaz, as your lab partner." He started off with a smirk.

"Actually not really, cause to be honest you look not smart at all. You look like that kind of person that would cause me to get an F." I said sincerely.

Frowning slightly, he scratched his head- deep in thought.

"I must admit that I might be slightly stupid but I make great puns!!" He said in pride.

Earning a few 'shh's from the nerds, I lowered my head and voice.

"Give me your best, Jordan." I challenged.

Looking into my eyes, he had a serious expression before shrugging.

"I would tell you a chemistry joke, but you wouldn't have a reaction!!" He yelled out in excitement.

"Admit it Skylar!!! That's a great pun."

Before I could answer, Mr Jones interrupted rudely.

"Jordan Gomaz? Do you have anything important to tell the class?" Mr Jones questioned sternly.

This is gonna end up bad...

"Actually Mr Jones, I think you have something to tell the class. I noticed that you were having a tiny make out session in the empty classroom the previous day...don't you have a wife?" Jordan countered back playfully.

"JORDAN!! DETENTION NOW!!" Mr Jones screamed in anger.

Jordan winked at me before leaving his seat, while mouthing 'call me' . Bowing at Mr Jones, he chuckled as he walked out.

Well now I got a playboy on my tail, this might be interesting...

========

It was now the subject that involved cramped up fingers and a bundle of emotions to score an A . It was the one and only famous literature lesson.

I dreaded literature lessons as we always had to write 6 pages full of sappy emotions but little did I know that literature in this school was very...different.

With a straight expression, I stepped into class which was practically empty. A young lady with long ginger colored hair sat by the teacher's table, must be my teacher I guess. Taking a deep breath, I walked over to her table.

"Hi, I'm the new student transfer from LA an-" I said awkwardly before she interrupted. Rude much.

"Ah you must Skylar Torres! I've been looking forward to meet you, I was from LA too I must add. Anyway I'm Ms Harvey, your literature teacher. I hope you'll enjoy this class. You may sit in the third row in front of Rebecca." She rambled continuously before pointing over to a red head with glasses.

To be honest, I was left mouth slightly ajar by how casually she spoke so I just nodded with a nervous smile.

I sat in front of Rebecca who had her face buried in her literature book. Realizing the fact that I was looking at her, she gave a small smile which I returned too.

Well this lesson might be a quiet one with her.

The bell rang which signaled the beginning of class and right at that moment a gang of boys walked in with a few girls clinging by their arm.

There were four boys in total, one of them was Tristan who I met earlier. Beside him was a shy looking guy who had silky brown hair which complimented his greenish-blue eyes well.

My bad boy thermometer broke when I saw the next guy who had chocolate brown hair and stormy blue eyes, he was the most sly looking among them with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

But none of their looks could compete with the guy that was the centre of attention.

With his jacket over his shoulder, he ran his fingers through his luscious dirty blonde hair. His ocean blue eyes twinkled with happiness as he laughed at something his friend said. Licking his lips wet, he glanced across the room, giving a smile at the students who were also in class.

His eyes fell on me, which caused my heart pound so fast and hard that I wouldn't be surprise if Rebecca could hear it.

His smile immediately dropped the moment he laid his eyes on me but he masked it up quickly before taking his seat. Once he looked away, I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

I wasn't exactly sure why he reacted this way, but one thing I was sure of was that I wanted him.

It was just something about him...