My Villanous Girlfriend {Antasma X Cackletta}

Requested by @mienen
~~~

~Antasma's POV~

After the water balloon fight, we began to have more. And I noticed, Cackletta and I had began to talk to each other a lot. I didn't know why at the moment, but I felt happy talking to her. I noticed I began to feel different when her presence was nearby.

"Hey Taz!"

That was the nickname given to me from her.

"What's up Letta?"

That's how we started talking. Day by day our conversations would grow. And then finally, I realized what I felt. I felt, and still do feel, love for Cackletta. I eventually asked her out, and her response was a very tight hug.

"Oh my goodness Taz! A million times yes!"

We've been dating for how long... three months. And they've been glorious with love. Right now, us villains are having another water balloon fight, which is what started it all.

"HA!" Bowser laughs,"Take that!"

"You suck!" Fawful yells at Bowser.

Bowser takes out a lollipop and sucks it, making Fawful throw a water balloon. I'm watching this all until I get it with one, and I know who threw it.

"I'm gonna get ya Letta!" I say with a smirk.

Letta is already running off with two balloons in hand. I fly after and tackle her to the ground, making the balloons pop. She giggles as I shower her face with kisses, trying my best not to let my fangs hurt her.

"You're too cute. Really." I say.

"Same for you Taz." She pinches my cheeks, which makes them super pink against my dark skin color.

We're about to kiss when a water balloon hits us both. We look at the source to see its Prince Shroob, with a camera.

"Turn that off!" Letta yells at her.

"No way, this is preciousssss!" She giggles.

Bowser steals the camera, which cause the princess to chase him for the millionth time. I swear those two have something between them.

"Y'alls need to be a room." Fawful says, wrinkling his invisible nose.

"Whoa, uh..." Letta says, blushing.

"I'm only kidding. But the look at Taz's face isn't..." Fawful smirks.

I'm smirking but when Letta looks I hide it. She narrows her eyes, then winks, which makes the smirk come back.

"Ya know what now I'm not kidding." Fawful walks away.

We both laugh, and then I kiss her. As we kiss, we can hear Princess Shroob yelling cruel names at Bowser, but we all know he doesn't care.

"I love you Taz." Letta whispers.

Tickling her, I say,"I love you too, my villainous girlfriend."
~~~