Midnight Madness

It's 11:27pm (June 28 2016) and I'm still up. -.- So I decided to do this one-shot because I have the right to and because I can.... Oh same reason... SAME THING. Enjoy~
~~~

It was 11:30pm and Princess Rosalina was still up. She never had been up this late before. She always had the easiest time sleeping, but tonight she just couldn't stay sleeping for even five minutes.

She groaned,"I don't understand why they just can't stay quiet!"

The noise from outside of her room stopped. She smiled and layed down, but the noise resumed. She grumbled and stood up from the bed.

"Why did I ever let them sleep over... Again?!"

She roughly opened her door and glared at the two other princesses.

The Mushroom Princess' face went red as the Sarasaland's Princess dropped the pillow.

"Can't you two learn that I'm trying to sleep but I can't with all this NOISE?!" Rosalina practically yelled.

Peach and Daisy nodded.

"We're sorry Rosalina..." Peach quietly said.

"Yeah, we thought you were asleep and we decided to-"

"Well I'm not! Because of all the ruckus you are making!" Rosalina's eyes showed anger.

Peach and Daisy hugged each other, scared of what was to become of them.

Rosalina noticed and she backed away. She sighed and ran her left hand through her messed up hair.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is-"

"We get it Rosy... We'll go to sleep. Good night." Peach walked away.

Daisy stuttered and followed Peach.

Rosalina walked into her room and went back to bed. She awoke again to realize she just couldn't sleep. She felt horrible.

She knocked on the guest room.

Peach opened it and revealed the mess.

"Look... I-I'm sorry..." Rosalina said,"I-"

The clock striked twelve, midnight arrived.

"I was a horrible host to yell at you both that way... Will you forgive me?"

"Yeah! And we're sorry for being terrible guests..." Peach then hit Rosy with a pillow.

"Oh it's on." Rosalina tied her had back and ran into the room.

And that's how the Midnight Madness began with the Three Little Princesses...
~~~

Yeah of course it's based on that comic. -.- I have no original ideas