Little Snowflake {Mr. L X Reader}

Requested by and dedicated to @Pikminfan. Also dedicated to all your Mr. L Lovers!
~~~

It was an extremely cold night in Toad Town. You had a fur coat on, but the cold air somehow reached you.

Winter can be so annoying... You thought.

You kept on walking to your house, which was all the way at the end of your neighborhood.

"Need some help sweet cheeks?" You stopped walking and looked around,"Who said that?"

No answer from the person. You made fists with your hands, which were in your pockets for the moment.

"Over here darling."

You turned to see a man who looked like Luigi. He wore a black mask. His clothing was all black pretty much.

"Mr. L?"

"Ah, hello {Y/N}." He said, a smirk appeared on his face. He had been your... Friend for a long time.

As he neared you, you didn't back away, you're very brave and stubborn.

"Anyway, like I said before, need some help?" "No, I can walk myself home."

He frowned,"But you seem cold and annoyed. Not not much of a winter lover eh?"

"No, I've never liked winter." He smiled,"I can change that."

"Oh really? Prove it." You challenged. He nodded and grabbed your hand. He pulled you along as he ran, which forced you to run as well.

"H-hey! Slow down! The cold air's... Agh!" The cold air was slashing against your face. It was painful, but Mr. L kept on saying "It's worth it." and "Hang on!"

You both finally arrived at the destination. It was the forest, all covered in snow. And it was snowing.

"Wow.." You said. The snowflakes dropped down onto your hair, until a black hat went on your hair.

"Mr. L your-" "It's fine {Y/N}..." He said. You blushed and continued watching the snowflakes fall. You stuck out your tongue and tasted it, tasted like a marshmallow!

Mr. L laughed as he watched a small snowflake shaped like a heart landed on your nose. He saw you struggling so he wiped it off himself.

Now you both were face to face, very close. He looked into your eyes, and glanced at your lips. He then pressed his lips into yours and eventually you kissed back.

He held your arms tightly, you didn't really mind, although it hurt...

You both then stopped for air and smiled. "I love the winter now Mr. L, and I love you." You said quietly.

He pecked your nose,"I love you too my little snowflake."