Lunch on Wednesdays {Wario X Reader}

That's right, a Wario X Reader. Me and @DianaAndDimentio noticed that there's no Wario X Readers that we haven't seen so I decided to make one! Enjoy!
~~~

"Alright {Y/N}..." Mario said,"Truth or dare?"

You thought for a moment,"Dare."

Mario was surprised, everyone suspected you'd choose truth, being the shy lady you were.

"Hmm... I dare you..." He began.

"To have lunch with Wario!" Birdo butted in.

Everyone gasped,"Birdo I was supposed to make up a dare..."

"Too bad Mario," She snapped,"Its already done."

Mario grumbled and then faced you,"So ya gonna chicken or pass?"

Now you really wanted to say chicken, but then if you did you wouldn't have any more left, unless you did the dare.

"I-I'll do it..." You muttered.

Peach patted your back,"You honestly don't have to hun."

"No I'll do it. A dare's a dare... right?"

"Right." Violet smirked. (First time Violet's in a story with {Y/N}...)

You chuckled and then said,"But I'm gonna need some help in planning this."

"That I can help you with." Violet offered,"He hates me but eh."

Nodding, you both left the living room to Violet's room. Using her mPhone, you dialed Wario's number.

"Who is it?!" Wario barked.

"U-um... uh..." You couldn't speak.

"Stop yelling you dumbo! It's {Y/N} on Violet's phone." Violet answered for you.

"Ugh, the person I'd least want to talk to." Wario said.

"He meant me, not you." Violet whispered to you.

"I sure did! Now hurry up and tell me whatcha want! I'm busy counting gold..." You could hear the sound of gold coins clinking in the background.

"W-well, when is a good day for us to have lunch?" You asked.

"Uh... Why are you asking?"

You glanced at Violet who nodded,"It's a dare..."

"Oh, good. Well, Wednesday. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment. Now can you hang up?!" He yelled again.

"Stop yelling!" Violet replied as she hit the red button.

"Th-thanks Vi..." You said to your friend.

"No problem." She grinned,"Besides, I like to mess with him. Pissing him off is hilarious."

You suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

"When he's being mean." Violet added.

You chuckled,"I was gonna say..."

Violet winked.

•••

Wednesday arrived too quickly. You weren't ready for this dare, you wanted to chicken, but ya couldn't.

"Relax! It's just a dare." Violet patted your back.

"I know..."

Violet walked you to McMushrooms and watched you walk in. Wario was already waiting at a table.

"Ugh, it took your forever. I'm starving!" He patted his stomach.

"U-um, who's paying?"

"You are, of course!" Wario chuckled.

You frowned, hoping the fat man wouldn't order too much food. It's not like you had Peach's bank account...

"So Wario..." You said as you both sat down,"Besides coins, what else do you do for a living?"

"Make people's lives miserable. You?" He asked before he bit into his burger.

You took a bite out of your fries,"Well, I'm still in college... So far I work at Wal-Mush..."

"Cashier?"

"Yeah."

"Lame."

This made you furious,"Yeah, well at least I'm not hogged up in my room counting gold."

This made him stop eating to look up at you. Suddenly another pang of guilt hit you. 

"You have friends... Bowser is busy and so is King Boo. I'm alone." He muttered.

Your mind on this dare changed,"Ya know what? Can we have lunch next Wednesday?"

"Sure?"

And from there, the two of you grew a friendship that couldn't be broken.
~~~

So tired... but eh, this thing's been in draft long enough.