Shiny Pearls {Toon Link X Reader}

Requested by and dedicated to Abigary ! Also dedicated to all you Toon Link Lovers!
~~~

It had only been six months(half a year) since you moved to Outset Island. You had become best friends--like really close-- with Toon Link, whom you just liked to call 'TL' or just plain 'Link'.

The two of you hung out almost every day, unless he was with Aryll or had to do something with Tetra.

One day, Toon Link had come back from an adventure with Tetra and her crew. He stepped into the ground of Outset Island and immediately began looking for you.

To his surprise, you were already waiting for him at the look out. You ran into him with a hug, both falling to the floor.

"Oh Link, I missed you so much..." You said quietly.

He felt so warm feeling you close to him. His cheeks turned a bright pink and he softly chuckled,"I miss you a lot too {Y/N}... I couldn't help myself from thinking about you."

He stood up and held out his hand. You accepted and he lifted you up. You gazed into each other's eyes and realizes you were still holding hands.

He let go and patted your shoulder. You could sort of tell he didn't want to let go.

"Well, what do you plan on doing?" You asked, hoping you could hang out with him for the rest of the day.

"Um... I was planning on hanging out with you... That is if you don't mind..." He said shyly.

You squealed and then stopped, seeing his shocked face. You bit your lip,"Of course I'd hang out with you!"

He smiled and chuckled softly. He then climbed down first,"Just in case if you fall, I'll catch you!"

Your face turned red and you couldn't speak, so you simply nodded as if to say you agreed with the idea.

You then started to climb down, and as if he jinxed it, you did fall!

"{Y/N}!" He yelled.

He rolled and held out his arms. You landed straight into them.

"Th-thanks Link..." You softly said, blushing at how close your face were.

His face had a blush as well. He nodded and helped you stand up. You were shaking. Not just because of the fall, but because the Hero of the Winds just caught you...

But he's my best friend... So... What's the matter? You thought to yourself.

"{Y/N}...?"

Toon Link's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You looked at him and smiled.

"Follow me..." He grabbed you hand and began to walk.
•••

It had been an hour of walking and you both arrived at a clearing in the forest. In the middle is a treasure chest.

"Ooh Link! Go open it!" You said excitedly.

"Actually, you should. You found it first..." He smiled softly.

You looked at him surprised and nodded slowly. You walked to the treasure chest and opened it by lifting the lid. It glowed inside for a couple of seconds and then you peered into it.

The most shiniest Pearl you've ever seen. It was crystal clear and it felt super smooth. You picked it up carefully.

"Link! This is so... Beautiful!" You said.

"I found it a while ago... I was planning on giving it to you when I came back for a special reason..." He said.

He walked up to you and held your chin. He then kissed you and smiled.

"L-Link..." You said, your whole face red.

You both hugged again, you then realized that's why you were shaking.

Because you love him.
~~~

Even I sort of got a bit shaky while writing this... O_____O

Edit: Don't forget you can request!