Chapter 27

The good byes are always the worst part of life. This is going to be even worst for Ditya and Virat this time, as all the wife’s and girlfriends are accompanying the crickets on the tour apart from Ditya. They all asked her to join them but she couldn’t. She had her own business responsibilities. Virat gona miss her more seeing everyone with there better half’s and Ditya not only gona miss Virat but her girl gang too. She will have no one to share her loneliness with.

These days virat is spending almost all his noon’s at Ditya’s office in order to spend some time with her. 

D: Veer are you sure you are not compromising on anything important just to come to the office and spend some time with me?

Ditya asked. She was concerned. She knew he would never do anything which will distract him form his game but she still felt like asking.

V: Come on Ditya. You know I practice in morning and workout in evening. I am jobless in the afternoon and trust me i will never do anything which would affect my team and the name of my country.

He said trying convincing Ditya. The truth was he loved the feeling of being around her. On the other hand Ditya to couldn’t imagine a day without his presence. They both were madly in love with each other but terrified to express there feelings.

D: you know veer. I am so proud of you. Not just because you are the star cricketer of India but because you know and understand you have responsibility of thousands of hopes and expectations.

Virat was on cloud nine hearing all this. His chest swelled with pride and happiness.  He knew no other girl would have understood his passion and duty towards his game the way she dose.

V: If you are so proud then how about joining me for a game in South Africa?? See I know work is important and i am even not forcing you to come but if possible please come.

D: Virat i can’t promise but i will try my level best to come.

V: I’ll be glad if you’ll come.

Yuvi entered Ditya’s office unannounced.

Yuvi: God i was standing behind the door hoping i will listen to some mushy talks. Some love you miss you kind of but you guys are boring.

D: Not everyone can be as romantic as you yuvi bhai.

Ditya said trying to tease but got caught in her own trap.

Yuvi: Cheeku bhabhi is complaining about you not being romantic. Kya yaar? Not expected from you.

D: I didn’t mean that Yuvi bhai.

Yuvi: yeah yeah i know what you mean. Aacha can i take away your fiance for a while. We have to practice for a football match tomorrow

V: Crap how can i even forget about the football match. It just slipped out of my mind.

Yuvi: Ditya ka alawa kuch yaad rahta hai aaj kal??

Ditya’s cheeks turned crimson red hearing this. Both Ditya and Virat were unable to react. Virat tried to deviate the topic from them to something else.

V: Sorry yuvi pa lets go to practise now. Or else we will be late.  Ditya would you like to join us for the match tomorrow its a charity match between cricketers and Bollywood celebrities.

D: yeah i know i already have a invite for the same. You know my love for football i will come for sure.

Yuvi: Dekha she already have the invite. She is a celebrity herself and you are inviting her. Kabhi cricket match kabhi football match ask her out for a real date man. Kab tak you will make her watch those matches.