Chapter 44

Next morning virat was the first one to wake up. As soon as he woke up he found the most beautiful creation of god next to him. It was his dream to wake up next to her every morning since the time he has met her. Ditya moved in her sleep by the disturbance caused by the sun light peeping throw the window.

All the events of last night came running to his mind and formed a smile on his lips. She has won another heap of respect from him.

Looking at all those marks which he has left behind last night made him blush a little and at the same time gave him a different kind of happiness.

He just nuzzled her hairs and made a mental note one more time she was his and only his and this is not a dream.

She opened her eyes a little bit only to find her self in a familiar surrounding. She felt two strong arms holding her by her waist and pulling her even closer as she moved.

Once the realisation drawn on her she closed her eyes again. And said with her eyes closed

D: Good morning Husband Kohli.

V: good morning Wife kohli.

D: how many time i have to tell you staring is rude?

V: and how many times i have to tell you admiring my own beautiful wife is not.

D: fine i give up.

She said with a little annoyance in her voice and moved slightly away from him.

He  took control of the situation and moved closer to her and whispered just millimetres away from her lips

V: i have every right to admire my beautiful wife and no one can stop me from doing it not even you.

Ditya can clearly see the passion in his eyes. He covered  the distance and placed his lips on her conveying the passion he held with in.

They were soon disturbed by a phone call on Virat’s phone.

V: why god why?

He said. Annoyed to the core. Ditya giggled looking at him.

D: pick up the phone Veer.

V: its Mahi Bhai.

He said flashing his phone to her.

D: put it on speaker.

She said getting up and made herself comfortable by resting her back against his rock solid chest. He careful wrapped an arm around her placed his head on her shoulder and answered the phone with his free hand.

V: Good morning Bhai.

He said in his every so happy tone.

Msd: oh ho good morning cheeku. But how come you are this happy in the morning. What happened to our grumpy morning version of cheeku?

Virat couldn’t answer his question and kept mum.

Sak: Where is Diti?

Came an excited voice of sakshi. Enough for them to find out that they were on speaker too.

D: I am here sakku.

Sak: oh ho you to seems to be in a great mood. Wow. Baat kya hai?

D:nothing sakshi just nothing.

She said trying to defend themselves. 

Msd: ok guys i called you to inform that mom dad has asked you guys to come home.

V: ok bhai we will come by noon. Will that be ok?

Sak: Why noon? You guys have some other plans or something?

D: no sakshi actually we are at the farm house we will go home and then will come to your place.

She blurted out and regretted the same at that very moment. Virat face palmed himself mentally. They both knew this will lead them to another set of leg pulling session.

Msd: Virat itna to tu kabhi apni life main farm house nahi gaya. What happened to you now? What’s up?

V: nothing bhai.

Msd: let me call yuvi over too. Then we will see your nothing only he can get a hold of you.

D: Bhai nothing like that.

Sak: don’t try to defend yourself. And its ok babe we understand.

She said with naughtiness in her voice.

V: Bhai bhabhi see by noon. Bye for now.

He ended the call to avoid any farther conversation.

D: chalo lets go home now. We have to get ready and reach there by noon.

V: yeah lets go.

They reached home got ready to leave for dhoni’s.

Ditya forwarded her hand with box of vermillion. He did his duty and placed a pinch of it on her forehead carefully.

She closed her eyes in anticipation. And a lone tear slipped out of her eyes. He is going to leave tonight. Both of them knew but non of them mentioned it.

D: Virat I will miss you.

She said and crashed down in his arms. She tried to stay strong. She tried her level best but she was not able to take it. Not any more. The truth was she became use to his presence and his warmth around her and she knew its going to be tough for her to survive once he will be gone and that to for an entire month.

V: I will miss you too.

He said and held her tight. He wanted to console her with words but he couldn’t find any. He just kept hugging her and let her cry a bit. He knew its important for her at this point of time. Its important for her to let go what she was holding with in her. After a while she regained her composure.

D: lets go Virat or we will be late.

V: yeah lets go.

Soon they reached Dhoni’s to be welcomed by aunty at the door.

SA: you are coming to the house for the first time after marriage let me give my daughter in law a proper welcome.

She gave them a traditional welcome. They bent down and took aunty and uncle’s blessings.

When they entered the house they found Msd Sakshi Yuvi and hazel waiting for them with a evil grin on there faces.

Yuvi: Or cheeku how is farm house?

By this time they both knew Mahi and sakshi have told them everything.

To avoid the conversation Ditya quickly picked up Ziva  and made herself busy with her. Leaving Virat alone to face them all.

V: What will happen to the farm house yuvi paji.

Hazel: we were just saying considering your frequent visits.

Sakshi took the conversation a step ahead.

Sak: Diti you love kids don’t you?

D: i absolutely adore them.

Sak: Then Virat why don’t you help her to make your own.

And everyone busted in fits of laughter except for Ditya and Virat who were totally red. Ditya who was standing right next to Virat hid her face in his chest and he being the best husband ever wrapped his arms around her and ziva of curs who was still with Ditya protectively.

Singh uncle and Aunty were watching this from a distance and were unaware of the conversation but looking at those two so happy made them feel happy too.

SA: i am so glad to see them  happy together. I am sure Saroj and Prem must be happy too.

SU: yes. I am happy that we did the right thing. And prem and saroj’s decision came out to be so perfect.

Then uncle called them.

Su: Kids i want you all to be here for a while.

Once they all settled a lawyer walked into the house. Uncle continued...

Su: So Virat Prem and Saroj had a will. Where it was mentioned that if something happens to them all there property and business belongs to Virat till the time he get married. But there will be some changes after that. They had two one in case you get married to Ditya and another one if you get married to someone else.

The lawyer intervened.

Lawyer: and now since you guys are married i will read the one which has Mrs. Ditya kohli in it.

All of them exchanged a quick confused look with each other. The lawyer continued.

Lawyer: “ me prem kohli and my wife Saroj kohli are making this will in our conscious. According to this will after our son Virat Kohli will be married to Ditya Sharma. Ditya will be the owner of the 51% of the shares of all our property and business leaving Virat with 49%.”

She was astonished to hear that.

D: But uncle...

She said coming out of the shock she has just got.

SA: its there will kid no one can do anything about it.

Ditya was still in a state of shock and was not able to shrink in what has just happened. Virat sensed the discomfort in her and placed his hand over her and squished it to reassure her. She looked in her eyes and they conveyed the feelings which were going with in him. He was proud of her and was happy to know that her parents trusted her and believed in her. 

Msd tried to lighten the mood.

Msd: Virat now don’t you dare fight with her ever or else she will through you out of your own house. She is the boss now.

Virat played along and said in the most dramatic way possible.

V: I am on her mercy now.

Yuvi: yeah now we will have to ask for bhabhi’s permission to go to the Farm house.

He said emphasizing on farm house. Ditya was now almost back to her normal self.

D: oh please shut up you two.

The afternoon went pretty fast with all of them having fun. By the evening they were on there way back home to give some final touch to Virat’s packing as he has to leave in next few hours.

V: Ditya you can share what is bothering you.

Virat said out of the blue. Ditya knew there is no point hiding her feelings from him so she said what she was feeling.

D: Virat as soon as this news will come out the people will again call me a gold digger.

Virat was hurt hearing that. He never liked people mocking her for no reason but he has no control over what people say and they being who they are their life was not something which is hidden from the world. He never liked her thinking low of herself.

V: Ditya trust me what people say doesn’t even matters to me all that matters is my parents trusted you and i trust you with my life. And about what people say i know you are brave enough to face them and give them an answer of needed.

Ditya kept mum for a while as if she was thinking over what he has just said.

D: You know Mr Virat Kohli Mrs. Ditya Virat kohli loves you.

She said kissing his cheeks playfully and with that he knew she was over it and had made a peace in her mind. He knew she was smart and brave enough to handle a situation like this its just her emotions which needs to be handled which he successfully did. 

That night Virat left for his tour and Ditya craved for his warmth and two strong arms around her till sleep took over her.