Seeing Spirits Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up to the bright sunlight shining in my face.

I looked over and saw Ethan sound asleep with his arm around me.

I smiled and scooted closer to him until I was laying on his chest and I snuggled into him.

I sighed and he tightened his arm around me and said "Good morning Jess how are you?"

For a while I didn't answer and I could feel him looking at my face. I lifted my head and pressed my lips then pulled back and asked "Does that answer your question?"

He chuckled and brought his lips back to mine before saying "Why yes, yes it does."

We made out for a bit and then laid in bed together and just talked.

We told each other everything about our lives. It felt great opening up to him and I was glad that I had him back because in truth, I really did miss him.

I sighed as Ethan rubbed my waist. I thought about everything that he had told me about himself. I didn't realize that he was more like me.

At his old school everyone treated him the same as people treat me now.

I began to feel sleepy so I slowly closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep when I felt Ethan's lips press against mine.

I moaned softly and pulled him closer to me. I felt his tong slide against my bottom lip, asking for entrance so I opened my mouth and his tong dived into my mouth.

He kissed me long and deep before pulling back and dipping his head to my breasts and taking one nipple into his mouth.

I gasped as I felt his tong glide against my nipple while he sucked on it, bringing it to be rock hard.

He gave the same amount attention to my other breast before pulling back and saying "Do you realize how beautiful you are?"

I shook my head while trying to calm my breathing and said "No I don't."

He kissed me again before saying "Compared to every girl in this town, your the most beautiful girl here."

I looked away and felt tears fall down my face.

Ethan sat up and cupped my face in his hands and asked "Whats wrong? Why are you crying?"

I looked up at him and said "How can you saw something like that? You're the only person who talks to me and respects me. Everyone else hates me because I'm a freak."

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me gently and slowly. I relaxed into him and kissed him back for a bit.

He finally pulled back and said "I said that to you because it's true Jess. Who cares that everyone else doesn't like you? You're my world and in my eyes your the most beautiful girl here."

I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear "I love you."

He kissed the back of my neck and said "I love you too Jess."

I laid in his arms for a bit then said "Why don't we take a shower?"

I heard him groan as he said "If we do that then I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off your body."

I chuckled and said against his lips "That's a risk I'm willing to take."