Chapter 36: Are you sure

Hello everyone I just want to thank you for all of your votes. Thank you so much! ❤️

⚠️ I know that some of you here are reading this story are under the age of 18 and this chapter is going to have some sexual activity. So I am just warning you to not read it but it's at your own risk!! ⚠️  you have been WARNED!

⚠️Mature Content!!!⚠️

Enjoy!

*****

Everyone took their seats and the bus started up, making its way out of the parking lot of the Stonewall hotel onto the road. Everyone slowly started to relax after all the dancing and glued their eyes to the movie. I've only seen Pitched Perfect twice and it was pretty good and it had so many catchy songs. I hummed as the first song came on.

I made my way to the back, and sat one the somewhat comfortable black padded leather relaxing putting my legs up on the seat. My feet ached. I always forgot how much my feet hurt after wearing these high heels but they do look good on. I thought of tonight. I haven't had this much fun in a while. I scrolded though my phone looking at the pictures we took earlier in the afternoon, such a memorable night. I got to dance with Jasmine and her wonderful friends who knew how to have a good time. Also there was a little drama but that's something to expect at a dance. There should be a waiver whenever coming to school for these dances. At the bottom of the waiver should be written in bold: leave the drama at home. But tonight's drama was so small that it was shut down right away.

As my body relaxed, my mind of course wandered off. I thought about how wonderful this dance was and would replace my prom with my disastrous prom from last year. As the bus got further on to the road back home James made his way in the back towards me.

"Scoot over." I did as he asked, putting my legs back on the floor. "Did you have fun?" He sat close to me, closing me in next to the cold metal wall. His arm laid across the seat right above my shoulder.

"Yeah. I did." I breathed out. I turned to face him. He already had the first two buttons undone and his bow tie was starting to unravel. I looked into his eyes down to his lips back up to his eyes. I signaled for him to do something. My tongue glided across my bottom lip. We have been so into each other for a while now and there was something about him that just made me just want to give myself to him. I've never felt like this before, not even with Ethan. I wanted James, and I want him now. "And you. Did you have fun?" I asked him.

"Yes..." he looked down to my lips and leaned, kissing me slowly, taking his time. Our tongues played around with each other. I opened my mouth a little more, giving him more access. He slid his hands around my neck holding me in place. After what felt like hours stuck in the moment James pulled away. "Wow," he paused our foreheads and slid his hands back down my neck down between my breast and around my waist. We were both breathless but we continued to kiss each other like there was no tomorrow. He takes his hand up back to my neck taking control. We tried to be as quiet and discreet as possible. We paused as we looked up to check if everything was okay with the others who were watching the movie. Everything was under control because they were plastered singing to the songs. I placed my hand on his thigh, my hand slowly rose higher and higher on his thigh. My hands made contact with his cock. I could feel him between the fabric of his pants and felt him grow in size. I didn't stop my hands. I played his tip as I rubbed it on top of the fabric of his suit. James moaned into my mouth as I stroked him. He pulled away from us kissing and laid his head back on the seat. His breathing got faster and closed his eyes. It was a good sign. He quickly stopped me with his hand before it could get any further.