As I started my truck up, my phone rang, and Alice's name flashed across my screen.

"Hello?" I answered, putting her on speaker and laying the phone in my lap.

"Hey, stranger." She murmured, "miss. ditch your best friends because you got a boyfriend."

"You know it's not like that!" I exclaimed, truly offended. "It's just new."

"I was joking," she explained, laughing easily at the end "I was actually calling to see if you're busy tonight."

"No," I answered, taking a turn, and shaking my head instinctively. "Why?"

"Rose and I are going to see a movie," she explained. "Want to come?"

"Sure!" I said, glad to know I wouldn't be alone all night. "I'm headed to work now though, so can I call you on my break,"

"Nah, we will just come see you." She said, "bye Bella."

She hung up before I could respond. I rolled my eyes, that was my Alice.

*

Eight and a half hours later and I was headed home with great tips, Alice and Rose had come to visit me to iron out the details for tonight, and even Edward showed up to pick up lunch, alongside his father, Carlisle said Edward recommended the food, but he came clean immediately, admitting he suggested the restaurant to see me, but adding that the food was good.

All in all, it was a good day, and it seemed like in no time at all, I was done, and leaving to go home. I got back to my house in record time and greeted Charlie before rushing up over the stairs to get ready for tonight.

I got to my room and stripped down to my underwear, changing into a pair of black leggings and an oversized black sweater with "pokémon" written across it.

I wasn't a fan of pokémon, but it was a gift, and it was a warm, comfortable sweater. I took my hair out of the ponytail and combed it out, allowing it to fall down, almost reaching my hips in my loose natural curls.

I put on a small amount of mascara and a bit of lipgloss -simply to keep Alice happy. She loved to see me wearing at least some makeup. I knew she loved me more than I could say, but I also knew she loved me more when I showed a bit of my girly side... I didn't have much of a girly side, but I put in a bit of effort for my best friend!

It wasn't much longer the car horn sounded outside, and I took off out of my room in a flash, running down over the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Charlie caught me as I was putting on my jacket.

"Me and the girls are going for a movie." I told him, shrugging into my coat.

"Oh," he said, smiling, seeming relieved. "Have fun,"

I wanted to ask what the expression was about, but the horn blew again and I just nodded, rushing out towards the car, I grinned and waved at my friends, tripping up and falling, gasping, I put my hands out in front of me, catching myself in the best way I can.

I skid my knees and my hands, and hit my forehead off the pavement. Not to hard, landing mostly on my hands prevented me from getting it to bad, I didn't cut myself open.