Jack and the snowman made it on the ice but the storm was too much for the snowman and he was blown away by the harsh winds around him. "Don't worry about me. Just go find him." He said as he was whisked away. Jack nodded at his words and forced himself to continue going forward. "I-I'm coming f-for you M-Mark." He whispered.

———————————————————————

Daithi continued back up the mountain with Sam in tow. Sam stopped suddenly. "Sam come on," He tugged a little at Sam's fur gently. He whined in response. "Come on, Jack's with Felix, he's safe now," He pulled a little harder. Sam flipped him on his back. "What are you doing Sam?" Daithi complained. He looked at where Sam was pointing him. The storm was only in the one place just surrounding the lake which was unusual storm behaviour. "Jack," He breathed out. He immediately straightened his back and rode Sam down the hill. "I'm coming Jack." He sped down the hill.

Jack limped across the lake the wind blowing his frail body all over the place, his breath shuddered in the biting wind of the storm.

Daithi made it to the lake in no time. He looked around as best he could in the thick snow. The ships creaked threateningly, as if they were going to fall on him. He pushed Sam as far as he could go. "C'mon buddy, Jack needs us," He pat Sam's side in encouragement. Sam grunted in approval. "That's it buddy." Sam sped up. A ship tipped over to far and started to tip over. Daithi's breath caught in his throat as it came tumbling down.

Sam's head shot over to the sound and he was determined to save himself and Daithi. He skilfully moved around the falling objects like barrels and even the wheel came crashing down. He was grazed by some of the falling wood, not to bad so he could continue running. Daithi let out a breath when they made it out of the near-death situation. "That's a good boy," Daithi said while laughing at what just happened. They continued galloping when they saw a figure. Sam felt his hooves start to slide around on the ice. Daithi noticed this and smiled gently, getting off Sam to start walking. "It's ok buddy you can go back, go find somewhere safe." Sam nodded and carefully walked off the ice.

Daithi walked through the storm. He squinted his eyes to try and see through the storm he saw a figure slowly making his way through the storm getting blown around all over the place. He instantly knew who it was and sped up trying to help him and not get him knocked off his feet. He moved as fast as the wind would let him. "Jack!" He called out but it was no use when his voice got swept away by the wind. "JACK!" He tried again shouting louder than before.

Jack heard his name being called and he turned his head carefully. He noticed a figure he instantly recognised as Daithi. "Daithi?!" He called horsely. Daithi started to run across the ice, slipping once or twice. He started making his way over to Daithi when he noticed Mark and Felix. He knew Felix was bad news and wanted to help him.

Mark looked up at the person standing next to him. "Felix? Is that your name?" He asked curious as to why he was here.

"Yes that would be me." He said with a certain tone in his voice that  Mark couldn't identify.

"Where's Jack? Is he ok?" Mark asked like a concerned parent.

Oh I thought you knew. Jack. Is. Dead." He spat at him, getting closer. Mark dropped to his knees, the storm stopped. "That's right you killed him." Felix went right next to him, he gripped the handle of his sword.

"It's my fault." Mark sobbed.

"This will only hurt for a moment." Felix said and raised his sword.

Jack saw Felix lifting up the sword right above Mark and he ran. "Noooo!" He yelled lifting up his hand in an attempt to protect him. His body froze over just as the sword came into contact with his hand. The sword broke just as it hit him. He exhaled his last breath and everything went quiet.

Mark looked up from his hands and looked around the storm had stopped and everything had went quiet. He looked further up and saw an unfamiliar man covering his mouth with his hands. "W-What?" He asked the man in front. His mouth formed words but his voice wouldn't speak. Mark turned all the way around at instantly tears filled his eyes again. "J-Jack?" He said in a small voice. He jumped up to face Jack. He took the opportunity and kissed him on the lips. It was full of passion and love. He broke off and cried into him.

Everyone around him, including Felix, watched in shock as Jack slowly became alive again and his clothes started to droop like normal. Mark continued crying not realising what was happening round him. The colour started coming back into his skin and hair. Jack started to breathe again and began to hug him. "Yeah that's me." He chuckled weakly and pat Mark's hair.

"I'msorry, I'msorry." He repeated over and over again into his chest.

"It's ok. It's ok." Jack weakly patted Mark's blue, floofy hair.

"Can I kiss you?" Mark asked in a small voice.

"Yes you can." Jack replied. Mark quickly smashed their lips together, moving them in sync with each other. Jack rested his hands on Mark's chest and Mark on Jack's waist. The two disconnected their lips and panted a little.

"I'm glad you're alive. I'm so sorry." Mark apologised again. They connected foreheads.

"Stop apologising, I'm alive, I didn't die." Jack said softly.

"I've always loved you."

(Welp welcome to the end of this. Do not fret this isn't the last chapter there will be an epilogue to this but after. We'll have to say goodbye to this story. As I've said I have another idea so just look out for that. Sorry this took a while to do I wanted to get this done as soon as possible. Enjoy the final chapter of this book. Byyyyeeee)

(Edited)