*Blinded by love Twenty-five*

----

"Hey Erwin, who's this?" The brown head shouts to his stressed boyfriend.

"Who's who?" Erwin says, not bothering to look up and over to what his boyfriend is trying to show him. "Hm?"

Eren and Erwin had been spending the whole morning digging through all of Erwin's dusty, old pictures and one had caught his eye. Four people huddle together in a group, two of them smiling while the other two hold straight faces.

"Well, this black haired person." Eren replies, his eyes glued to the A5 sized picture. 

Within the picture there was the obvious male he knew; Erwin, and another two males and a female. Curious to who these people were, seeing as he'd seen them on a couple of pictures, but not all together like this, he bit his lip.

"Maybe there's names already on it?" He mumbled to himself, observing the crickled photo. "Oh, I found their names."

"Is that so?" Erwin says, not caring what's going on as he places all the photo's he doesn't want to keep in a white bin bag. "And? Who is it?"

"There's you, and I'm guessing Han-Hanji, I'm not sure how to pronounces irt. But, anyways, she's stood to the right of you, while another blonde male stands besides you. That's Mike, I believe? I saw him in the other pictures earlier. And then there's a black haired male to the right of H-Hanji, so this must be Levy? Le-vi?"

----

Eren was confused, frustrated, scared, petrified, shocked, every other emotion you could possible find in a dictionary. 

Levi... 

He'd heard this name before, and it was killing him to where from. He didn't recognize it to be the males, because when he first met this man he was sure that wasn't his name. It couldn't of been. He was positively sure the males name was something with a 'A', but thinking about everything since then... he has badly injured his head.

Shrugging the fact he couldn't remember the name "Levi" had given him when they first met, he based it on all his head injures, which may of had an effect on his memory. 

"Eren?" Concerned was what Levi was.

Eren seemed ready to pass out any moment and his body was stiff against Levi's. 

"Eren?" He tried again. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm sorry," he murmured into Levi's shirt, shaking slightly.

"Stop," Levi demanded. "Stop apologizing, you have no need to. Tch, I should've seen this coming."

Levi was furious in himself, he knew Erwin had been hurting Eren and it was only now he had proof; he had Eren.

"How long has this been going on for?" He asks, Eren's hands balling up. "How long has he been hurting you Eren?"

"I-I don't know." Eren answered honestly, seeing as he couldn't remember it off the top of his head. 

"Has he hurt you at all today?" Swallowing, Eren stays silent. "Eren has he—" 

"Y-yes!" He stutters. "I-I'm sorry," he cries, "I didn't mean to shout."

"No," Levi shakes his head, understandingly. "I get it, we'll talk later yeah?" He says, slowly releasing Eren and pulling away. Though, to his shock, Eren moved forward's with him, his head pressed against Levi's broad chest. "Hm? Hey? You alright?"

"Y-yeah," he musters up, coughing lightly. "I-I'm okay."

"Sure," Levi said, unconvinced. Wrapping his arms around Eren's back, he peer's down. "You're tired, aren't you?" He states.