*Blinded by love: One*

They stare at one another, this is true love and they know it. Fate was a beautiful thing to the two now engaged lovers.

"I promise." Blue eyes stare up lovingly to the teary Caribbean eyed boy in front of him. "I will love you until the end and will never hurt you."

That was a year and a half ago, but within the three month's of the engagement all hell broke loose.

 The day that will never be forgotten

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" I yell in frustration at myself. "I'm going to be late!"

Groaning I shoved my out-of-charge phone in my pocket, pulling my scarf up to my chin before heading home. It was probably around nine 'o'clock at night and I got caught up in my job having to talk with my manager.

I worked at a small coffee shop, about thirty minutes from home, with my friends. My manager, Hors- I mean, Jean, gave me the job along with all my other old school friends there, me as the waiter. We all got on so very well, except me and Jean obviously. 

Today just happens to be one of the days we didn't get on, hey you can't blame me....

"Jaeger, we've got a load of school kids in the corner, all wanting a tea!"

"Right! coming up Horse!"

"Jaeger." He shouted in a threatening voice.

"Tch. What are you neighing about now?" I asked in a teasing voice, speeding towards the table of four. 

"That's it!" Next minute I know a foot's being pulled out in front of me, hooking around my ankle, making me stumble forwards. "Ah. Serves you right!" He laughs out hunched over, hand on stomach.

Coffee stained my work shirt and the cup's were shattered beneath me, my thumb now with a bloody cut from where the cup smashed in my hand.

"Dammit horse!"

Both me and Jean had to stay behind, yes Jean had to stay behind as we both go scolded at by his boyfriend, Marco Bott.

Marco was a nice lad, he was tall, skinning but always smiling and making everyone feeling welcome. That's why when he's angry it's fucking scary. His eyes almost pop out of his skull, cheeks bright red and ears nearly shooting out stream.

We both ended up cleaning the broken cups and shaking hands in an apologetic way, till we were allowed to leave. Sometimes Marco acted more of a father to both of us then a friend and boyfriend.

So, once cleaned up, I jogged outside, to where the chilly night air ruffling my mop-like hair. Erwin, my fiance, had told me to call him right away and he'd to come and pick me up, but with my phone dead there was no way for me to contact him, so sighing, I headed home.

By car it's to say a ten minute drive, so the walk I believed lasted at least thirty minutes, though I didn't mind seeing as it was quite relaxing.

Well until I got home that is...

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Erwin growled, grabbing me by the ear before I even knocked on the front door and threw me inside. "I SAID WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

I was totally flabbergasted, speechless at that. He reached down, hands in fist's, pulling me up by my work shirt's collar. That's when he noticed it, the stain, the big brown patch on my new white work shirt. His eye's showed no love, but hatred, anger, as his horrid alcoholic breath blew in my face, making me turning my head trying to get away from it.