*Blinded love Fifteen*

*Smut Warning: There is smut in this chapter I'm sorry to all whom don't like smut or the fact that the smuts Eren x Erwin*

----

"I-I'm so... so thirsty!" I whine out, giving my pleading eyes for some water.

"Really Eren? You ran from the shop and back, which may I add is only a five minute walk" He chuckles out throwing me over a fresh bottle of water from the fridge, me gulping it all down in a flash "Sometimes Eren, sometimes"

"Well..." Panting a few more times I wipe away my beads of sweat "I-I don't see you running with me" 

"Oh I see" He randomly says "So you're going to be like that now are you?" Me not replying back because, well, how am I meant to reply to that he let off a yawn, me then understanding.

When yawning, his arms stretched up into the air, he brought his green, thin top up with him showing off his six pack, myself now a blushing mess and looking away.

"Idiot" I grumble throwing the empty water bottle at him a sulking "Such a show off" I pouted.

"Awe babe, don't be like that, you're prefect just the way you are" He cooed leaning down and cupping my cheeks. "Just beautiful" 

I blew against his face, parts of his air flying up in the air "I'm not beautiful I'm handsome, gosh get it right" I say jokingly "If anyone's feminine here it's you"

"Says the coffee making, cooking house wife" He teased, me nudging him in the stomach groaning a load of curse words at him "Come wife let's take a shower together" He says playfully punching my shoulder until I growled at him.

"It's rude to punch a woman"

----

~ Eren's POV ~

I truly don't know whether I fell asleep or not, whether it's day time or night time, whether I've been done here for hours or days but when I awoke, it seems I'd fallen asleep though I don't know how long for, I was met with a smoking Erwin. 

Wait smoking? Erwin doesn't smoke

With his leg kicked back, the right leg balancing over his left, and his left hand holding his hand, he held a book in his hand. The book in his hand was what I seemed to remember as the first book he'd ever brought me. We'd just go out together after our first date and went past a book shop, called the Works and he'd let me chose a book of my choice.

I'd chosen a book called Half Bad by Sally Green which was about witch craft and the struggles of an abused teens life. During the time's I read this book Erwin took it upon himself to start reading me to sleep with it and now here he was, beside's me on a wooden chair that's placed against the wall to my right, reading that exact same book we've read over and over again.

"Ur, C-commander?" I spoke those words with uncertainty not wanting him to flip again. After he flicked across two more pages and had another three puffy of his fag his cornered the page allowing him to remember where he was in the book before placing it down on his lap looking up at me in boredom.

"What is it pet?" Well that's different "Well?"

"Well, y-you're smoking" I say poking out a shaking finger the the white paper cigarette in his hand, his thumb knocking against it twice, hitting off the ask.

"And your problem is?" Now standing he places the book on the brown, wooden chair he once sat on and face in the last breath of the killing drug before throwing it to the ground and stomping on it.