*Blinded love Twenty-One*

----

So dark, so dull, so lonely. That's how the world felt to me. 

With my knee's tightly brought up to my chest, my balance on her single sized bed, I leaned into Mikasa sadly. She didn't not allow me to do so though, instead she wrapped her own arms around my waist and let my head rest firmly on her shoulder.  

"Why did she leave us, Mikasa?" I ask childishly, but all walls which once built me together now being broken down. "I-I didn't want her to go," I sniffle out, "a-and she said she.. she wasn't going to l-leave b-b-but she's gone, Mikasa... s-she's gone s-she left me."

Mikasa, for some unknown reason, sighed deeply and said nothing. It hurt that she didn't say anything, and my face obviously showed it. In her eye's she held such emotion and that's when I pushed and moved away from her.

"I-I'm sorry," and I truly was. I was sorry because it's like I totally forgot that it wasn't only me who lost a mom... it was Mikasa as well. "I-I'm so sorry," I said through wet eyelashes, "I-I should go..."

"...don't," was it an order? a cry of weakness? I don't know yet when her hand reached out and slammed my body back into her's, I knew I wasn't to leave. "D-don't be silly, Eren," she said, giving off a strained laugh, "y-you have nothing to be sorry for, m-mom didn't want us sad, remember? S-she wanted us to s-smile and be happy, didn't she?" 

Tear's were swelling in her eyes, mine still flowing down my cheek. I gathered back the determined look on her face she wanted to make mom's with come true and not cry, so I wasn't going to let it happen.

Slowly nodding, I frowned thinking of something, anything I could do to make this better. Than time froze, a light-bulb clicked, and an idea popped in my head.

Mikasa, being well Mikasa, acted as if she could already read my mind and chuckled lowly. Leaning over the side of the bed, her finger's messing with the button's on her black, small, radio, we waited intensely until the soothing tune of the radio came on.

"Ahem," I coughed out, wiping away my tears and standing. Bowing down before her, I raised a hand, "would Mi'lady like to dance?" I tease, though nevertheless did she join me.

----

~ Eren's POV ~

I always thought time stopping was a joke, but trust me... it really happens. 

Eye's popping out of their sockets, knuckles becoming white from how badly clenched they are, and the stiffness near enough felt in the air, my whole body shook.

H-how... how could he say such a thing? I questioned myself, panicking for what was going to happen. T-that was m-mom's f-favorite dish an-and he... he j-just said it was... was "fucking disgusting" h-how dare he!

No words were spoken, but the eyes and facial features spoke enough than needed. All cutlery of knifes and forks being dropped down upon people's plates with a 'clunk' I choked suddenly on my food and copied everyone's actions with pushing away there food. 

I couldn't look at him, why should I? 

The scraping of chair's came and a rigid hand reached out over the table, snatching away Erwin's full filled plate. Storming away with a mutter of pissed off curses, Mikasa threw the plate angrily into the sink- the food spraying up all over the sink and kitchen wall.

"Y-you fucker!! You fucking bastard! How dare you come into someone's house and act as if you own the place! You ungrateful, asshole!! Y-you fucking pig--"