*Blinded love Sixteen*

----

"T-that was a-amazing, I-I..." I was breathless, my head rested against Erwin's solid chest which rose and fell, my head going up and down with it.

With a small, tired laugh from him, he weaved his hands through my sweat, stuck to my forehead, hair "I-it truly was" He agrees with me, "N-now rest, you'll need it"

"I'm, I'm glad-" I'd cut myself off with a long, loud yawn. My fast lifting from his chest only to fall back down on it, him grunting when I do "-that you were my first"

"And your last" He stated sternly, myself tilting my head upwards to look up at him, him with his eyes closed rested back against his wet, with sweat, pillow.

"I-I love you Erwin, t-thank you..." 

His eyes reopening showing his large, beautiful eyes that looked down at me, "I love you to, Love" Moving up are lips clashed together passionately "I... love... you... so... much"

"I... love... you... more"

Are lips detaches, his stares, searches my eyes, "And I love you to infinity and beyond"

----

~ Levi's POV ~

"I've just had a call from the two"

"And?" Looking from my watch up to Marco, who's switching off his phone and placing it on the table we are all sat around, his frowning face looses into a smiling one "Well you gonna tell me or keep smiling like a creep?" I bluntly say.

"Oi watch your mouth, do you know who your talking to?!"

"Yeah freckled Jesus over here and you... the horse-face"

"Why you-"

"Oh give it up already!" Marco whined out, pulling out a chair and placing himself down beside's Jean "Connie said Sasha was able to pull out the letter, which you had described, and are just fixing the post-box back up and will make their way back over here"

"Alright, well let's see... it's now five p.m. I told Erwin I wouldn't be back tonight-"

"When did you do that?" Jean quickly questioned, his face showing utter shock.

"Oh, I'd messaged him when you was to busy eating Marco's face like it was hay and the other two had already left- Krista, well..." Looking over I shrugged directing my speech to the passed out blonde haired girl, who is laid out across two cafe chairs which are placed together. 

"Right..." Jean started, acknowledging what I'd said, ignoring my insult to their make-out session earlier and getting back to his speech "...Do you have an idea of what Erwin would be or where he'd be at this minute in time?"

"I can't say I do" I simply tell him "If I was him I probably be with my boyfriend but his boyfriend is with you-" I nod to Marco, him shaking his head sighing "-so he' s either gone out, I don't know what for- drinking maybe? Or still at home"

"Okay, well Eren isn't here and Erwin's hiding something so maybe we can... I don't know-" Looking from Jean to me Marco crossed his arms over his chest "-catch him out?"

"Yeah, you're not in the house, nor is anyone else- so we think, so if one of us goes there unexpected maybe we can... find something, we could even end up finding him"

"Jeans got a point-" Marco says "-but not that I don't trust your theory about Eren, Mr. Ackerman. But Erwin's been with Eren for a long time now, why'd he do this to Eren all of a sudden? I wouldn't like to believe he's killed Eren, and I won't believe it so why would you?"