i don't remember anything.. :(

Start from the beginning

"nai... I don't.." and poked my chest and placed her hand on my heart and said "but your heart is choo good that I like it.." I waited for her to continue and she spoke further "isiliyae..." and placed her hand on her heart and said "this likes this.." she signalled her heart and mine and I smiled at her cute antics... and again she cutely pouted and mumbled something I tried hearing but couldn't understand and slowly she rested her head on my chest and wrapping her hands around my waist she slept.

End of POV.

*****

"nandu.." navya called nandini as soon as she spotted her in the corridor going towards the classroom but nandini just walked into the classroom without turning back surprising navya.

"kya hua is ladki ko.." navya thought following her

"navya.." suddenly from nowhere cabir popped up and she turned to face him

"ji boliyae jalde.. humhae nandu kae paas jana hai.." she said walking faster

"suno naa.." cabir held her by shoulders making her face him and continued "aaj raath you are coming with me to my house for dinner... I will introduce you to my mom.. vo tumsae holi party mae hi milna chahathi thi but she couldn't come.. anyways.. be ready.. ill pick you up at 8.." cabir said in one go and before navya could object went from there and in this tension navya forgot about nandini.

"kya hua tumko nandu.." soha asked nandini as she found her quite calm than usual. Nandini just shrugged off her shoulders and said "kuch bhi nai.. im feeling sleepy.." and faked a yawn and before soha could enquire further their professor came and the class started.

Other side :

Manik was all lost... though he was physically present in class but his thoughts were occupied by nandini all the time. He recalled her words which she spoke last night and smiled but again he felt sad because she forgot everything. He decided to wanted to wait for the right time to confess his feelings as he understood that nandini also feels for him but she still needs time and he respected her space too.

In canteen :

Everyone was sitting and having their lunch but manan were lost in thoughts and all noticed this.. they decided to keep quite as if manik or nandini comes to know that their drinks were spiked they will not leave a single person of the gang. the whole day manan didn't speak a word to each other nor they spoke to their friends which bothered them a little but they decided to keep quite.

Same night :

"cabir jii.. aapki mom suddenly humsae milna kyun chahatae hai..?" navya asked adjusting her dupatta and cabir just smiled faintly in reply.

"kuch boliyae naa.." she again asked him and he shrugged his shoulders indicating that even he didn't knew about it.

Both were sitting in cabir's house and his mom was in the kitchen cooking. navya was hell scared and nervous same was the case with cabir. He held her hand and gave it a light squeeze and blinked his eyes in assurance.

In malhotras mansion :

The dinner was quite peaceful with little light talks and family time. After dinner nandini came into mukthi's room and sat on the window side looking out thinking something very deeply and mukthi came in.. she had enough of it now.. she locked her room from all the sides so that manik doesn't come and walked towards nandini

"nandu.. kya hua..?? why are you like this...?? Hua kya tha kal ki tu aur bhai aaisae behave kar rahae hai..?" she asked all her questions and nandini looked at her with blank expressions and said in a low tone

" kuch bhi yaad nai hai mujahe mukthi ki kal kya hua... kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi yaad nahi aa raha..." and her eyes with filled with tears.

"toh tu bhai sae puch naa ki kya hua ta..?" she said casually and nandini looked at her as if she was an alien and said annoyingly "manik ko kya yaad rahae ga jab usnae bhi uthni hi pee rakhi thi.."

Will you be my Girlfriend ? ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara