Will You Be Mine?(Valentine Special)

(Don't Play)

Murasaki

Where is he? Does he not know what day it is? I sighed as I walked back to my room,panting like a dog from running the whole estate of the entire kingdom. Right now I want some rest. I dragged my feet across the carpet. As I walked further towards my room,I can see flower petals,on the floor. Was Pisti playing with flowers again? I sighed as I started to pick up the flower petals,petal by petal until it lead to my bed room. What,What is this? I touched my hand on the brass door knob and opened it. I gasped as I covered my hand over my mouth,a light blush,dusting over my cheeks. bouquets of roses was placed everywhere,rose petals,chocolates,even stuff animals,covered my bed room quarters. A single box stood out from everything. Curiously,I walked over to the box and open it, a piece of paper sat on top of something. I picked up the piece of paper and read it.

'Follow the rose petals,
Were the gifts settles
Underneath the moonlight gleam,
Were we meet in a candle-lit dream

~Secret Admirer'

P.S. Don't forget to bring a towel

I smiled,out of every person in the palace I know,I have a clue who did this.I could only wonder what the towel is for. I placed the paper next to the box and grabbed the thing from the box,it's silky? I lifted the thing and widen my eyes,a-a dress?!

 I placed the paper next to the box and grabbed the thing from the box,it's silky? I lifted the thing and widen my eyes,a-a dress?!

I smiled as I placed it on the bed,maybe he wants me to wear it. I stripped off my clothes and put on the silky dress,letting it cling onto my body. I slowly let my hair down,letting it hit my waist. Maybe I should try something different? I walked to my dresser and grabbed a white ribbon,putting my hair half up. I grabbed the letter and walked out of my room,noticing even more flower petals on the floor. I let out a giggle before walking to where the rose petals lead me,my silky dress dragging across the floor. It was so beautiful,it was like a romantic adventure,leading me to something special. As I continued to walk were the flower petals led me,I grew more and more excited. As I may not know,I was sort of nervous. I never felt this way until that time I confessed my feelings-A soft guitar playing was heard as I walked forwards until the flowers came to a stop. My eyes sparkled as I looked at the scenery in front of me. The garden,had a pathway of lanterns that lit up the night sky. I listen to the guitar play a soft tune and when I looked who played,A brilliant flaming golden eyes met mine,it was him,Sinbad. 

He stood up and walked towards me

He stood up and walked towards me. I let out a little giggle,a faint blush dusting once again,over my cheeks. "And what is my doing here so important my king?" He smiled down at me as he held out his hand for me. "Your as beautiful as always.." My blush darkened as I smiled,reaching my hand out and holding his hand firmly. "You should do this look more often,it looks quite sexy on you.." Sinbad leaned his forehead on mine. "Come follow me...I want to show you something..." I politely nodded as we both walked hand and hand to Sinbad's surprise that head through the garden's secret passage way. Huh? Who would have guessed? "Sin were are you taking me?" I clinged onto his arm, leaning my head onto is arm. Sinbad looked down at me, inching his face closer to mine with a smirk. "You ready?" Sinbad said as he sweeped me off my feet, making me drop the towels. I clung onto Sin as he removed both of our shoes and walked towards the glowing lake that shimmered in the moonlight. "S-Sin? What are you doing Sin! SIN! Ah!" I was thrown in the lake with Sin, making a gigantic splash. I swam to the top and started to laugh, watching Sin poke is head next to me, holding a firm grip onto my waist, chuckling alongside me. I let out a big sigh and smiled wiping away my tears of laughter. "Sin! You meanie! I was starting to like the dress!" I placed my head on Sin's chest and giggled. I looked up and saw Sin smiling down at me. I pushed a piece back and stared at him. "What is it?" He planted a soft kiss on my lips and pulled me closer to him. He came closer to my ear with a smirk. "I have a question for you?Roses are red,violets are blue,I'm seeing a future filled with me and you. So take my blessing  as I get on one knee and say to you,will you be my queen?" My eyes slowly widen as I watch Sinbad pull out a tiny box and open it,revealing a diamond ring with a gold band around it. I felt tears form my eyes as I stared upon the ring,the tears,finally rolling down my cheeks. "Yes....oh my god a million times yes!" I said as I gave Sin a passionate kiss,letting him slip the ring on my finger. He pulled away and smiled. "I'm glad to hear it,my queen..." I smiled at his words. "I love you my king but there is still a unanswered question that I still have yet a answer for." Sinbad smirked as he chuckled. "And what is that?" I leaned closer to his ear as well as pressing my whole body against his. "Will you be mine,my king?" I asked with a slight hint of,'lust'. Sinbad chuckled once again. "I am all yours and yours only..." I smiled and then sighed,feeling relaxed. "Now time to get rid of these..." I snapped my fingers,Yamraiha's spy camera's disappearing. "And I thought I was the only one who saw them..." Sin smirked. My hands lowered his collar as I placed my lips on Sinbad's neck and sucked onto it,giving him a hickey. I could hear his slight moan of pleasure as his hands tightly hugged my waist. I removed my lips and licked the hickey on Sin's neck. After I gave it a little kiss and smiled. "Happy Valentines Day........my king..."