A Familiar Touch

Murasaki

Me and Sin walked around town looking around at the shops and such. It was so fun! Sinbad showed me around Sindria. As we were walking we pasted a local shop. "Wait hold up I want to get something from here." I watched as he walked up to a flower store and bought something from it. He came up to me and smiled. "Here is a little gift!" He gave me a pastel blue flower crown.

 "Here is a little gift!"  He gave me a pastel blue flower crown

I smiled as I blushed pink. "T-Thank you Sinbad!" Sinbad placed the flower crown on my head and smiled. "I think you look beautiful! Come on!There's more to explore for you!" I nodded and followed behind SInbad when all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind and dragged into a alleyway. "SIN-MPFFH!" A hand covered my mouth as I was calling out towards Sin.

Sinbad

"SIN-MPFFH!" I turned around and noticed that Murasaki wasn't no longer with me. "Murasaki?" I started to freak out. "Murasaki!" I looked around for her but no where to be found. I heard dark chuckling coming from a corner. I walked quietly towards corner and looked around it. My eyes quivered in anger as I saw Murasaki getting touched by 4 guys. Their hands went under her dress and groping her in places. "ENOUGH!" Gaining the group's attention They all pulled out swords and threw Murasaki on the ground. I pulled out my sword and slashed at them,earning a deep sword cut on my waist. "Sinbad!" Murasaki ran into my arms crying. I held her tight in my arms,shaking in anger. "Anyone who harms Murasaki again will be shown no mercy!" I leaned forward and held my hand over the wound. It soon started to rain on Sindria. "Hold on Sin!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Murasaki

I closed my bedroom door and helped Sin to my bathroom. We were soaking wet and Sin was hurt trying to save me. I set Sin on the edge of the bath tub and grabbed the first aid from underneath the sink. Sinbad smiled at me brightly."Are you hurt?" I clenched my fist and shielded my face with my hair. "You idiot! YOU BIG FAT IDIOT!" Tears dripped down my face as SInbad started at me shocked. "Why did you do that you idiot! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT!" I grabbed the hilt of his shirt,making both of us fall in the bath tub. Sinbad hit the ground of the bath tub and I hit his chest,falling on top of him. I trembled in anger. "Do you even think that if you had died how that is going to effect me! You dumby!" I smashed my lips onto his,trembling in anger. I've always hidden many secrets but there is one that won't stay out of my mind. "Sinbad I love you! I always have you...you idiot!" I pushed back and smiled weakly. "Haha...well..let's get you fixed up.." I wiped away my tears and grabbed the medical kit,trying to forget the event,my face burning up. A hand stopped me from opening the kit. I was yanked away from the kit,it was Sinbad.. He smiled at me with a firm grip on my waist. "Thank god so I finally have the right to do this." His lips touched mine,it was warm feeling. His hand tangled in my hair and the other was placed against my waist. Idiot....Idiot...Idiot! As I started to cry,he untangled my ponytail out of it's hair tie. He pulled away and wiped away my tears. "Hey don't cry,please..I'm fine Mura.." I blushed at the nickname and started to giggle. "Alright.....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.....Sin.."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sinbad

It has been a day since Murasaki has spoken to me and a day since that...'incident' in the bathroom. I haven't seen her since."gezz Murasaki.." I whispered her name out.

Flashback

"You idiot! YOU BIG FAT IDIOT!" I watched as the tears from her golden yellow eyes dripped on my shirt. I looked at her shocked. "Why did do that you idiot! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT!" She grabbed my collar of my shirt and pushed forward,making me hit the ground of the bath tub. Red slowly touched my wet clothes. She trembled with great anger. "Do you even think that if you had died how that is going to effect me! You dumby!" My mind completely blanked out as she pressed her lips on mine with a soft force. She pushed back and hugged me by the neck tight. "Sinbad I love you!"

Ends

Those last 4 words stuck to me like a painful blow to the head. I was over joyed with happiness. Have I been longing for those words to come out of her mouth? I placed my head on the desk and sighed. I wonder what she's up to now?

Ja'far

*BEEP...BEEP...BEEP* I paced back and forward in front of the medical room. How do I tell this to him? He'll freak! I looked back at the open medical door. It seems like her condition is bad. I wonder what could be causing the problem because no ordinary flu can do tha-"Ja'far..." Her voice interrupted my thoughts. I rushed back into the room and saw her breathing into the small machine that helped her breath. "It's hot...Why is it so hot?" Her breathing became unsteady and her face flushed with red. I rushed to her side. "Hey stay calm take a deep breaths ok?" She was like a little sister to me,I would do anything to help her. But in this state I am in no state of helping her. All I can do is sit and watch. She struggled to sit up. "Hey take it easy! What are you doing?" She removed the mask and coughed harshly. "B...ook..bo...ok.." A book? What book?Does she mean a book from the library? "What book are you talking about?" She paused for a minute and looked out the window. "Sinbads Adventures Across The Seven Seas.."