The Potion

Murasaki

Sinbad lowered his face and pulled me in for a kiss. I ran my hands through his hair, letting him  pull me out of the water. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my lips a little harder onto his until he pulled away and smirked. "Not here..let's go somewhere else...."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Murasaki..." I heard a voice call out towards me. I groaned as I opened my eyes slowly,looking up at Jafar's mad face,oh no I'm in trouble. I blinked a few times before leaping out of the covers,In Sin's purple oversize collar shirt that covered my high thigh and up. "U-Uh heeeeyy Ja'far,what's up?" Ja'far tsked with a red face as he walked up to the curtains,motioning for me to come and so I did. "Well I was going to tell Sin but do you remember how Aladdin,Morgiana,and Alibaba parted ways a month ago?" I blinked,has it been that long,I was wondering why the castle was so quiet. I simply nodded. "Well,come take a look at this,it's happening inside Sindria too..." As Ja'far opened the curtains,I couldn't have believe my eyes,no,not yet. "Ja'far.....gather the generals,we need to hold up a meetings...."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"The Medium is still up to no good as always.." Sharrkan said in a dark way,clenching his fist over the map table. I nodded crossing my hands over my chest. "Listen up! The citizens do not need of such involvement! You all were gathered because you were chosen as the eight generals!" I said,slamming my fist on the table with a smirk,gaining everyone's attention. "You all were from different parts of the seven seas! Everyone of you is chosen from Sinbad for a reason,so let's use that reason,to save the entire world from detonation!" Astonished as they were,they all knew I had a point and a meaning. I stood up from my chair to enclose the meeting,we have talked to much without Sinbad. "Meeting is closed,we must save the rest for when King Sinbad wakes up,until then,go and do your duties." I said and waved them off ,watching them leave. I sinked back into the chair,placing my hands in front of me as I sighed,what do I do? "Quite a speech you made,lady Murasaki.." I jumped at the voice as I turned around. "D-Drakon? Your still here?" I watched as he walked back towards me and sat in the chair next to me. "I wanted to talk to you about something or at least,a apology Percival.." I raised a eyebrow,a apology,and by my real name too? "Whatever for Drakon? You have done nothing wrong since the day I met you..So tell me what do you mean?" I leaned forward and place my hands underneath my chin. "Dragul,not Drakon..." I let out a nervous laugh,slowly feeling unsettled in my seat. "I-I don't know what your talking about,um..who's D-Dragul?" I kept my temper at a minimum,but I don't think I'm doing so good at it. "My name is Dragul-"*BANG *BOOM* *PING* "So you've been under my nose the whole entire time. What have you been doing this whole time,trying to find a way to kill me?" There we stood,sword at each others necks,afraid of who pricks who. I took a deep shaky breath,remembering the past and what he did to me,the scars,cuts,bruises everything. I could even feel my legs start to shake a bit. "Well,I'm open,so do it,kill me if you want..." Dragul sighed as he lowered his guard and petted my head. "Now why would I do that? Sinbad could kill me..." I looked down as my eyes started to water. "Y-Your lying last time I check,you tried killing Sinbad in the dungeon!"I clench my fist softly,biting the inside of my cheek. "That was before I changed. He led me out of the dangerous road and gave me guidance. I knew it was you from the first time you came to Sindria. It is quite obvious,speaking in hair which.." I wiped my tears away and put the sword back into the leathers case. "So...do you think that Sin remembers?" I walked towards the balcony,leaning my back against the ledge pillar. "Hmm..it depends,has the black rukh disappeared?" I sighed and shook my head.I blinked my eyes,black and white rukh fluttering around me as if I was a mother to them. One of the black butterflies,fluttered against my cheeks while a white butterfly rested on my shoulder. I looked at the gardens down below. "I'm gonna be outside alright?" I turned my head and smiled at Dragul,he,smiling in return. "Alright. It was nice speaking to you,Lady Scarlet.."