Im scott's daughter (imagine extended ending) finale.

Start from the beginning

I slow clapped and got up on the table

"You wanna try and roast me?by all means thats fine! But mentioning my fathers work is where you cross the line! Without my fathers game you wouldnt be this famous and the only reason you helped cause my father sent you. No shade man. So youre the king of fnaf?well bitch im the queen i beat all five games in one livestream.go run squirrel manor and give up being king. And step off of the thrown. because it belongs to me." i say jumping off the table and the audeince was going nuts i think i won.

"Im done i give up i cant top that shit you are relentless." mark said laughing

"Sorry i get more into it than i should."
I say automatically regret everything i said

"Its ok truce?"

"Truce." i say shaking his hand

"Its official everything that was said was said in good fun and not said to intentionally hurt each other." mark said

"Most of it anyways." i murmured under my breath the audience oooed.

We had many other questions then this one came up

"For old time sake a (ship name duet?" a fan requested.

"I dont know." mark said."only if shes up for it."  looking at me with those eyes those irresistible eyes!

"Fine!" i say.

Mark and i got up again.
"Do you remember your parts?" mark asked.

"Mhm!" i say.

The music starts.

Mark
You
Both
#######

Something here seems foul, Something here just reeks of blood and suffering,

Could it be these halls are echoing of death?

We'll see.

In all my dreams I see,

A maze of halls with bloody walls, And countless scrawls reminding me

"IT'S ME!"

Don't play these games, you've lost your fright, I'm armed with more than a light, And I'm surviving five nights!

No phones, no screens, no more, Just you and me, a gun or three, And nothing else between me and this door... You bring the fur, I'll bring the fight.

Hey Foxy, come get a bite,

Cause I'm surviving five nights!

That feeling came back.
That connection.
Love.....

Everyone cheered.

"Now lets talk septiplier!!!PLEASE STOP HIDING WHAT WE ALL CAN SEE JACK AND MARK YOU ARE MY OTP!!!-"

The audience sung and i recorded.

"Aaaaah ships are a beautiful thing." i say smiling.

"One last question." i say.

"(Y/n) are you seeing anybody right now?" a guy asked.

"No im not and i wont be for a bit." i say smiling soon the panel was over and amy came on stage.

"Hey babe." he said to her.

Its almost funny that i almost turned around and responded.

"Hey!" she said happily.

"(Y/n)?" amy said

I turned around and smiled at her.

"Hey amy nice to see you again." i say shaking her hand.