when friends experiment.(lemon.) prt.1

Back story: so basically you and mark have been friends for the longest time you two have been through some crazy shit together but today things might be the craziest day of your lives.

Your pov:
I wake up ready for the day ahead and anything that comes along.i take a shower while listening to skylar greys new album. When i get out i throw on my shirt and pants.(choose your outfit from the media.) And head to my recording room. I turn on all my equipment and load up slenderman. Mark and i agreed to play slenderman on the same day. I press record and begin.

"Waddup youtube its your bitch (yt/n) today we are gonna be playing this creepy fucking horror game slenderman a-*RRING.*hold that thought guys im receiving a skype call from mark."

I take out my phone and answer the call.

"Sup bitch." Mark said.

"Sup asshole."

We laughed.we gave each other those ridiculous nicknames in 8th grade ohh those days.

"Can you come by my place? there is something i want to talk to you about i feel like its better said in person than over the phone."

"Sure just let me record slender and ill be right over have you recorded it yet?"

"Yea go ahead and record so we can upload at the same time."

"K sweet ill text you when im about to upload and see ya soon!!"

"Bye!"
I end the skype call and retry my intro and begin playing. After recording and editing i text mark and we both upload at the same time. I drive over to his house mark gave me a key to his apartment so i just went in and kicked my shoes off.

"Yo Markimoo im here!!" I yelled i jumped on the couch and waited for him to come out.

"Come to the bedroom!!"

"But mark you know im a lazy bitch once im on the couch im done!!"

"Well not today get your lazy ass up here on this bed."

I groan and get up and go upstairs to his bedroom and lay on the bed.

"So whats up?"

"Nothing i just wanted to get you over here cause i didnt feel like going to your house again."

"Wow you ass!" I said playfully punching his shoulder. We both giggle.

"Pretty much."

"Hey lets look at the comments of the video and see who noticed we uploaded at the same exact time."

"Oh yea this should be funny."

I hung my head over the edge of the bed and look at the comments they were funny.my shirt was riding up and completely showed my stomach. But i didnt care cause im really comfortable around mark. I trust him.

Mark's pov:
I was looking at the comments of my video when i looked over to (y/n)'s stomach she had a sexy diamond belly button peircing and that wasnt the only thing showing a little bit of her lacey black underwear was showing. Ive honestly been thinking about (y/n) being more than a friend for a little while but i dont want to ruin this friendship. But i also really want to get in her pants. I came up with the perfect idea.

Your pov:

At this point i was done reading comments i was playing sims where mark and i were living in the same house. Suddenly a notification popped up in the corner.

(Y/n) has gained feelings for mark and wants to take the next step.
Act on it?
Yes. Or No

I blushed.
I do not like mark just to set the record straight!!
Im just gonna click yes to see how it would play out.