Daddyiplier (cute imagine.)

Your pov:

Ive been feeling sick lately throwing up and back pains and i cant stand the smell of meat i begin to feel woozy when i do. I also realized......im late.that could only mean one thing.but i dont want to jump to conclusions so im going t consult a doctor for conformation. I dont want mark to worry so im not going to tell him about this. I i wait for mark to go upstairs to record and decide to call friend of mine who happens to be a doctor.his name is ray

R:RAY

Y:YOU

R:HELLO?

Y:HEY RAY

R:HEY (Y/N) WHATS UP?

Y:NOTHING MUCH LISTEN I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT I HAVENT BEEN FEELING GOOD LATELY.

R:OK IM JUST GETTNG OFF MY BREAK AND MY NEXT APPOINTMENT ISNT UNTIL 2HRS YOU CAN COME BY NOW IF YOU WANT.

Y:YES NOW WOULD BE GREAT THANKS RAY OWE YOU.

R:ANYTHING FOR A FRIEND SEE YA SOON.
*END OF CALL*

Marks room is sound proof so he couldnt hear me if i yelled so i decided to text him.

Y:hey babe i went off to buy dinner ill be back.

Thats a good excuse right? dinner? In the middle of the day ugh im an idiot.i decide to add on just to make it sound believable

Y:ingredients for dinner i mean :-P

Yep thats better.i grab the keys and go down to the doctors office.when i got there i was greeted by ray we then went to his office.
"Whats the problem (y/n)?" Ray asked.

"i dont know anyother way to say this so im just gonna come out with it...i have strong reason to believe im pregnant." 

"Ok no prob lets just get you tested and ill tell you the results."

~~after the test (idk what how they are able to tell)~~~
"(Y/n) i dont know how you will take this but youre totes preggers!!"

 "Oh my god that's the best news ever,thanks ray!!" I say hugging him tightly i was delighted by the news i rushed out of the office and went to food-lion to by some ingredients for spaghetti i got carried away and started buying other stuff and going to other stores.im going to tell him hmm tomorrow.i got home. Pretty late around 10? I think mark was asleep i decide just to go ahead and go to bed too im tired and well uh pregnant. I lay down and mark wraps his arms around me and kisses me on my temple we then went to sleep together..

~~the next day~~~
I went to work and told my boss the news she was nice enough to let me stop working until the baby was born and i was ready best boss ever.the whole day the boss told me ti sit back and relax and just answer phone calls no hard work for me yay. I came home and there was dinner at the table and candles in the middle and wine glasses.i didnt plan this sooo oh shit today's our anniversary i forgot!!!!! Holy crap!! Wel atleast i have my anniversary gift..

"hey babe,how was work?"mark greeted me with a kiss and a hug

"great,how was your day?" I asked kindly. 

"Good i got done 3 videos and 2 extra.do you know what today is?"

 "Yea how could i forget its the day we both said i do" 

"yep,happy anniversary babe." He gave me a kiss and lead me to the table and pulled out my chair for me.

"thanks you." I said childishly 

"your welcome." He sat down and we began eatng we talked for a little while.

"oh before i get too lost in your eyes i got you something" he then pulls out a velvet box he opens it to reveal a beautiful necklace(make it however you want it to be) he gets up to give me a closer lookat it.

"Oh mark it beautiful thank you!!" I said giving him a tight neck hug.

"anything for my angel.i remember seeing you stare at it in the mall last week i knew i had to get it for you." 

"Oh my i dont know what to say." 

"Say nothing my love,here let me put it on you." He goes behind me and snaps the necklace around my neck. "It looks better on you than i though it would." He said he went over to the refrigerator and pulled out our favorite bottle wine (i dont know any wine names i dont drink so if youre a wine enthusiasts then go ahead and add your choice of wine.)

 "Oh our favorite wine!!!" I said in a childish voice. He pops off the cork on the wine bottle. We laughed and he poured wine into our bottle(its alcohol free due to marks surgery).we began talking again i Couldnt drink because well im pregnant. 

"Is everything ok dear you haven't touched your wine." 

"Everythings peachy love." "Then why not drink?" "Because i cant" "why cant you" he asked confused."because then that would effect the baby" "the wha- waiy what?" He didnt catch on right away. But he soon realized what was going on. "Oh my (y/n) you're......... youre oh my god im going to be a dad!!!!!!!!" He said spinning me around.

~9 months later~
*in the hospital rushing into the delivery room*

"Ok baby breathe remember to breathe!!in and out!!" 

"Ok!!ok!!" I began breathing and we soon made it into the delivery room they had to transfer me from the gurney to the bed. I got off the gurney and oh i felt more pain then a ever had.

"mama mia!!" Screamed im not Hispanic or anything (sorry if you are.) I was for the first few minutes of pushing.thats what i get for taking Spanish class.

"Alright Mrs.Fischbach we need for you to push!" The man said. I looked at mark. "He was smiling and crying.

"you can do this baby." He said taking my hand.

 I nodded and pushed. "Ahhhhhhhh!"i screamed.

 "Good job two more times misses,"

 i squeezed marks hand and pushed harder .until i heard a baby cry. 

"Its a girl!!!!" The surgeon said.mark let go of my hand immediately and went down to see the baby and also seen my 'lower zone'

 "ohh that has to hurt!!" He said .

"it did i,but it was worth it" said out of breath. They let me and mark hold the baby. "Welcome to earth baby Olivia." I said holding a beautiful bundle of joy in my hands

Oliva grew up happy and healthy

~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:i hope you enjoyed this imagine i almost cried at the beauty of it i also am tempted to add 'isn't she lovely' by stevie wonder heck I'll do it
Thanks for reading!!!