Beautiful nightmare (Darkiplier lemon) pt.2

Your pov:
My dear i assure you its no dream how do i prove it to you?" Dark asked.

"Show me the cameras where are they wheres my friend my friend put you to this didn't she?she knows how i love mark and da-" my sentence was abruptly interrupted by his soft but cold lips against mine. Im a fangirl ive wanted this for a loooong time so easily melted into the kiss. Then he pulled away.

"Do you still believe this is a dream."

"Ummmm i-i dont know."

"Well you know what maybe this is a dream.....a dream come true."

"You know what l-lets go with that." I said blushing. "But why am i here?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"Because dear you are special and i find you intriguing and i want to get to know you...up close and personal." He said seductively. Now i swore that i wouldnt let no man swoon me so easily but god his deep voice is just a weakness.

"What do you wanna know?" I ask nervously,

"I wanted to test something....on you."

"What would you wanna test?"

"This." Mar- i mean dark slammed his lips into mine i gladly excepted the kiss .if this is a dream i wanted to enjoy as much of it as i could before id have to wake up for work tomorrow.he wrapped his hand around my torso bringing me closer slowly lying me down slowly and gently onto the bed still kissing me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance i gladly excepted. Dark was really dominant and rough. Well he is the evil version of mark. Either way i liked it alot.he took off my shirt. the only thing i had on was my underwear and bra.he moved his hand down slowly from my torso to my butt he firmly grabbed it. Making me jump. He smirked into the kiss. He swiftly removed my underwear.i was getting wetter by the second.

'Best dream ever'

Dark giggled."im glad you think so." He said seductively.

"W-were you just reading my thoughts?"

"Yes,now lets quit the talking and get back to business shall we?"he began to kiss me again.after a small amount of time he slowly pulled away.and kissed my neck leaving a trail of kisses down my body until he was between my legs.

"You look so sweet and delicious lets hope you taste the same." He said seductively. He buried his face in between my legs and began to lick the inside of my honeypot making me moan repeatedly.i began to feel a knot in my stomach.i felt dark's tongue slip into me deeper. Until i released my fluids all over his mouth. He licked up my mess.

"You do taste good baby girl." He said. He began to kiss me again.he began kissing my neck searching for a sweet spot. And oooh boy he found it he began to suck and lick it and bite it when he would bite he would draw a little bit of blood but that didnt bother me.he began to take off his own clothes.i took off his shirt to reveal a pale but well built body. I was completely turned on. He started to kiss me again. Then i felt him enter me. Catching me by surprise.i moaned. He began to thrust slowly and picked up pace gradually making me moan louder and louder. I dug my nails into the satin red sheets,

"I want your hands all over me not the covers." He said.i nodded and i placed my hands around his neck. He began to thrust harder. I moaned louder.

'Damn he has me moaning soo loudly luckily he has no neighbors.'

"Couldnt agree more baby girl." He said groaning into my ear.

Then i began to feel that familiar knot in my stomach again.i had a feelin he was close too. Soon i came and he followed me then collapsed on top of me.

While laying there i drifted off into my own thoughts.

'Am i the first girl to experience this?'

"Yes.you are the only girl ive done this with and the only girl ive do this with or so at leat i plan on...so as long as youll be my girlfriend so will you?"

I smile "yes."

"Good now lets take a shower."

"Ok"

We got up and took a shower. Hugging and embracing each other.

"Yknow to be a moster you are truly gentle."

"Truth be told i am just what mark hides his,secrets,desires things like that he keeps to himself. But my appearance intimidates people and scares them i am just another form of mark."

"Well if you are the monster they say you are or demon then youre my demon." I said smiling.

He smiled as well we got out of the shower and went to bed. Though he was cold i still pulled him close to me.

~~~~~~the next morning.~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed.

"Awww man i knew it was too good to be true!!" I moaned.i got and there was a note on the pillow beside me, i picked it up and read it.

Dear (y/n),

I brought you back to your house through shadow travel so youre not late for work. Dont worry this wont be the only visit ill pay you. You will see me often.
I love you my dark princess.

Love,
~Dark.

Beside the note was a black rosei smiled for a second then I looked at my watch and realized i was late for work. I got up and put on my uniform and drove to work.
~~~~arriving at work.~~~~
When i got in my cubit next to my friend elle i felt her intensely staring at me.

"What?"

"You have bite marks a plenty all over your neck.who is he?"she asked excitedly

"Hes a really sweet guy whos misunderstood." I said smiling.

Wait so im possibly in love with a demon?
Well this relationship should be interesting.
:)

A/n:
Me:thank you thank you very much.

Dark: finally no more name censor.

Me:well i like to surprise people.

Dark:well was it so hard to get this beautiful piece of art out?

Me:yes very im starting to regret making you look good.

Dark:dont worry dear soon you wont regret not a thing.

Me:stay away from me!!

Mark:dark!!stay away!!

????:top of the mornin!!

Me: ???? Eeeeeee!!! * pounces unknown.*

????:* laughs* nice to see you to lexi.

Me:senpai knows my name!!!

Mark:hey i thought i was senpai!!

Me:hehe you see uh um.what brings ya here to marks imagines?

????:i was wondering if you could make an imagines book for me.

Me:yep this july in the mean time. Mark.

Mark: *pouting.*

Me:Markimoo i have a new book coming out for you!

Mark:*stops pouting.* yay!!! That means im still senpai?

Me:no you are both senpais.

Mark:grr.

????:thats all the time we have for this imagine thanks for reading and we will see all you dudes in the next vi- i mean ill see you in july and they will see you in the next imagine!!!