My brother's best friend. (imagine) (Matthias version)

You pov:

Today i was going to visit my brother Matthias. He wanted me to do a video with him and his friend named Mark. Ive never met his mark but im aware of his channel one of his fans asked me to draw a portrait of him which i did. But Matthias says he really nice and sweet and handsome. I know he was trying to set us up by that description. But hey ill play along. I soon arrived at the house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Amanda matt's wife. We are really close like actual sisters. "Hey (y/n), how was the trip?!" Amanda asked hugging me. "The trip was good?wheres Matt?" "Oh hes went to pick up mark." "Oh,ok ill just help myself to the tv.hows the baby?" "Oh very healthy" me and Amanda had a long conversation until matt showed up."hey matt!" I said hugging him tightly. "Hey little sis, how've you been?!" "Ive been amazing carrying on with my drawing channel." "Thats good, oh (y/n) i want you to meet a good friend of mine mark. Mark meet my little sis ( y/n)" 'Damn he is more handsome in person no more than handsome more like sexy as hell' i thought. "Hello (y/n) nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand. "Hey mark its nice to finally meet you too. One of my fans that are also a fan of your channel dared me to draw a self portrait of you and send it which you actually have opened on camera." "Really were you (Yt/n)?" He asked. "Yep thats me i do speed arts and one of our fans were hell bent on me creating a speed art drawing of you so i did it." "You are really talented i hung that portrait in my office." "Oh really thank you." "No problem keep up the good work." "Alright im glad you two hit it off pretty fast but we have a video to do." Matthias said. We did the video then soon matt and Amanda left to go to the store to get something for our next challenge video. Mark and i sat on the couch talking.i was becoming more and more attracted to hi by the second everything about him screamed perfection. His hair,his eyes,his voice,he laugh,his goofy personality. God he was one huge turn on himself. "So (y/n) you seeing anyone?" Mark asked. "Nope but im open to dating.my last relationship was 2 yrs ago." "Same here, soooo would you like to go out on a date with me?" "Thought youd never ask sure." "Sweet"

~~~a year later~~~~~~~~~~

Mark and i have been together for a year now.its new years eve and were celebrating at matt's house while we were dancing mark pulled me outside onto the balcony."its really loud and crowed in there i felt like we could use a minute of peace." "Yea i agree,though the party is fun though." "Yep,its nice out here isnt it?" He asked pulling me close. "Yes it really is considering its always hot in LA" i said. "(Y/n)?" "Yes mark" "ive known you for a a year and this year has been the best year of my existence.will you do me the most incredible favor and become my wife?." Mark said bent on one knee with a ring in his hand. I Couldnt speak i just smiled cried and nodded rapidly.he kissed me and put the ring in my finger we kissed again more passionately and fireworks went off in the sky. "Happy new years soon to be Mrs.Fischbach." mark said smiling. "Happy new years soon to be husband." I said smiling. We went inside holding hands and Amanda was the first one to notice my ring. "Omg (y/n)!!!!" She squealed. I smiled. She grabbed my hand to get a closer look at the ring. "Isnt it beautiful?" I asked. "Yes it is congratulations!!" "Thank you, right off the bat Amanda youre my maid of honor." "Oh shucks" she said blushing. Soon Matthias came over. "Mark you son of a gun." He said " knew you two would be perfect each other." Matt added Mark laughed. "I just cant wait for our happy ever after." Mark said kissing my head. I smiled.

And after three years of marriage you and mark had a baby (gender) and named it (baby name) and had a happy life and grew old together.

The end.

A/n: this is just one imagines where Matthias is your brother but soon im putting out an imagine or smut where jack is your brother.cuz they both make awesome brothas. Thanks for reading. :-)