"Ghostiplier" Strikes. (lemon.) prt.1

A/N:THIS WILL BE NEEDED LATER IN THE STORY.
SCP RANKINGS:
SAFE:NOT A HARMFUL CREATURE. PREDICTABLE AND CAN BE TRUSTED.
EUCLID: MAYBE HARMFUL. UNPREDICTABLE. CAN BE TRUSTED SOMETIMES.
KETER:HIGHLY DANGEROUS CANT BE TRUSTED

Backstory:you and mark are meta-humans in a secret testing facility. "Test subjects." Are not allowed to have any relationship out of professionalism. But you and mark beg to differ.

Your pov:
I was reading a book. But i had the feeling i was being watched.
'Of course im being watched.by those stupid science bitches!!'
I sigh heavily and roll my eyes in annoyance.then slowly turn my head to the camera in the corner of the room.
"Ok yknow you only have to watch me when im active. As of now im taking personal. Time ya creep!!"

"Sorry test patient 00-057 we are watching you to assure our safety."  The scientists said in a microphone from the control room.

"Uh ok 1 i am human but i was turned meta-human by your faulty science projects!2.i have a name and a life that you are keeping me from and 3.ow!"

The scientist made the buzzer that hurts my ears go off.i cover my ear wincing in pain until it goes off.

"Test subject 00-057 ive heard it all before same speech over the past three months when will it change to something useful?"

"When you stop calling me test subject 00-057 and call me by my rightful name (y/n) hell you can even call me by my middle name or last name but god dammit im human i was giving rights that you are violating!!"

"Not gonna happen."

"Youre just pissed off cause i refused to see you at lunch William."

"No we are to maintain professional relationship."

"Mhmm not what you said when you asked me out. Why would anybody go with a wimpy,nerdy,lonely, son of a bitch like you anyway?"

He went silent never to speak again.

For now at least.

"Yea thats what i thought while youre at it make sure that turn off that camera its pass lights out anyway you creep."

The camera started whirring and shutting down.

I laid on my bed and continued to read my book.
My phone started to ring.
I pick it up and look at the caller ID.

'TEST SUBJECT 00-058.'
The scientists gave us phones so we can contact each other but they preset all the names and we cant change them.but luckily we all know each others scientific given name by heart.

'Mark.' 

I smile and answer the phone.

Call:
Y:you
M:mark

M:well hello test subject 00-057

Y:hello test subject who is somehow more dangerous than me.

M:*laughs* im tellin you i dont understand how im more dangerous than you you can levitate and control natural elements like water and fire. Yknow with that kind of will you could actually kill human due to the fact that blood is somewhat made of water.

Y:i know i dont understand how you being able to teleport,control time and go invisible is more dangerous. If i wanted i could make your blood boil and make you simultaneously com bust.

M:*sarcastic*well way to make me love you more!

Y:sorry its just that its been three months i still cant believe im not the strongest one in ranking im the second to last strongest..that title doesn't sit right with me still.