Chapter Twenty Seven

'Life has no limitations
Except the ones you make.'

Chapter Twenty Seven

• • • • •

Why did I have to face these problems?

What did I do to deserve this?

Betrayal.

I start to think deeper and start to ask myself more questions.

Harry had left and Lucy and Skylar haven't arrived from the club yet. Lucy asked me if I wanted to come, but I gave her the stink eye and shook my head.

I have decided to finish this 'friendship' tonight. Because if I don't, I might make the mistake of cutting all of her hair off. I wouldn't want that to happen because she doesn't deaerve that.

She deserves more than just that.

I can't understand why did she have to be a poseur. I can't even remember what I did wrong.

To: Lucy!
You guys need to go home now. We need to talk.

No emoticons. Just simply cold. I was naïve. She had me thinking that Harry was a big-headed jerk.

But he was just a victim of that bitch's game. I am too. She got us all captured in her spell.

A witch and a bitch. Great combo.

From: Lucy
K. Sky's pissed drunk. Might take time to get her to the car. Wait up? :)

What a fake bitch.

Why do I always have to deal with plastic girls. And everytime I do, Harry always have to be involved.

First, Marina. Now, Lucy. I even dealt with this kid called Elody when I was on the fourth grade, where she said she wanted to be friends with me.

But she was spreading rumors about me being a tomboy and that's why I hang out with Harry to try and learn to become one.

Bullshit. Right?

My thoughts are clouding over the sound of the now pouring rain. I stare at every raindrop that races down the window glass.

It reminds me of a memory. A beautiful one, may I add. Harry and I were in the seventh grade and I had a hard day.

I could still remember what day it was. It was a Tuesday, and Harry found me sitting alone in the lake. I had been suffering from verbal bullying at that time.

So after school, I ran out of class and walked quite far and so I found that lake.

I didn't even seem to notice that he had followed me all the way to the lake.

He sat beside me on tha ground, grabbed my hand and lock his fingers with mine.

"Aly, they're not worth it. They're not worth your tears." He said as he took my head and placed it over his chest, his warmth engulfed my cold shaky body.

"B-But why don't they like me Harry? What did I ever do to them?" I sobbed.

"They're just jealous Aly. Because they can't be unique like you. You're smart, a great singer, and a beautiful person. That's why they envy you, love."

"But then why do they keep telling you to stay away from me?" Its true. People always say that a person like Harry shouldn't be friends with a girl like me.

"Maybe because you're too amazing for me." He smiled.

I weakly smiled at him. Don't get me wrong. I was beyond happy to have him there, saying those things. But I just really felt too weak to do any more.