"TSK! Why are you guys doing this to me?!" Inserting the shirt then walked out of her apartment. Tzuyu gritted her teeth, "Shit.." Then look at Yoongi, "Sorry.."

"I'll talk to her.." He walked out of her room and follow Chaeyoung to her apartment. He blocked the door from being close by sticking his feet inside, "Let's talk.."

"No!"

"Just for a second.. Come on.. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you I was in the room.." He opened the door wider with his hands. Chaeyoung glared at him as he enter inside, "Get out!"

"Note that..." He looked around and nod his head, "Nice place.." then look at Chaeyoung who's currently glaring at him. He smirked and walked up to her, "I looked away don't worry.. I didn't see that much..." he gulped. She slapped him, "You've been a pervert ever since you seen me in the bar!"

"Am not!" he argued, "Actually since when I haven't seen you yet.." then laugh. Chaeyoung gave him a disgusted look then push him out to the door but he insisted. "Wait.. I'm sorry... I swear I didn't see...............That much..."

"That much? That's basically like seeing everything... Even my soul!" She hit him with her shoe. Yoongi hold the shoe and drop to the ground, "I'm sorry... I've been saying it.."

"How does the sorry help?!!" she raised her eyebrow. He shrugged, "Okay.. Let's just talk then... About back there in the library.."

Chaeyoung stayed quiet and looked away, "I'm sorry if I slapped you... really hard.. But what the fuck got onto you and you did that?"

He shrugged, "I'm sorry about that too.. I was thinking something else.. That's why..." then tapped her back, "So.. It wasn't on purpose.. Plus you were mad.."

"It's because of that Yani.. And you always laugh at someshit about me..." she crossed her arm and walked to the counter. She stood there resting her arm and drinking water. "I wasn't always laughing about your shit..." He laughed.

"You just laughed right now.." Her face was serious. Yoongi walked to her and stood straight facing her. Chaeyoung looked at him up and down, "What a fucking nice leg for a guy.." she smirked.

"Why? It's sexy huh?" He laughed then looked at his legs smiling. Chaeyoung nod her head, "You can be raped with that.." raising her eyebrow.

Yoongi laughed, "They could rape me as they go to jail.." He showed his tag, "As an Officer they should try me.." then smirked. She gave him an awkward nod look then look at microwave and thought it was open. She turn around and look at Yoongi but he was closer to her than before. She cleared her throat and scratched her head then make a new topic, "I cooked some food if you wanna eat.."

He shrugged, "I already ate," then sigh, "Did you?"

"Well I have food here I can just eat whenever I want.." She shrugged. He nod his head, "Ohh okay..." slowly getting closer to her. Chaeyoung walked inside the kitchen and grabbed a plate. He scratched his head then take a deep breath as he put his hand in his pocket.

He leaned unto the counter and watch her get a rice. "You cooked all that?"

"Yeah cause I eat a lot.." she laughed. Yoongi grin as he looked at her eat then sigh, "What happened to your parents?" he asked. Chaeyoung stopped eating for a second then look at him, "Why do you wanna know?"

"Just asking... Cause my dad died when I was a kid... My mom passed away two years ago.." He told her. Chaeyoung chewed the food before speaking, "My parents are both gone.. I don't know where they are... I have a stepped dad but---" she stopped and shooked her head. Yoongi creased his forehead, "What happened?"