prologue

There was a chill that evening, she could remember the way it had felt against her skin- it had raised the hairs on her arm, the wind whipping around her dark locks. She had hugged her jacket closer to herself as she stood outside the warm diner- waiting away from the crowd. She had been waiting for a friend- Isabella Swan was meant to meet her dinner, she was planning to get a burger.

She had her life planned perfectly- to the exact tee. She was going to graduate from high school and attend college in New York, become an architect and get married by the age of thirty with two kids. That was her life, she made everything perfect- wanted everything to be perfect.

That was why she had gotten there early, not aware that Bella was going to be late. Reyna wished she had been aware of hat- oh lord did she wish she could go back and fix this.

If she had known, then she would have waited inside. If she had known, she would have switched the days. If she had known, she wouldn't have gone.

But that's the thing about life- no matter how much she seemed to plan and prepare, something always came around and turned things on their head.

Reyna was not ready for her life to end, she had not prepared for frozen hands to grip her shoulders- crushing the bone in a matter of seconds. Reyna was not ready for death, but she would have willingly embraced it if it meant that she could end the fiery agony from the venom of hell that shot through her with a painful bite in her neck

Heaven was a mystery but hell was a certainty once she became a beast with haunting red eyes.

○○○

Vote,
Comment,
& Follow me on Wattpad

so this is a new Embry Call story because why the fuck not???

Dedicated to the lovely JustSav 

Unedited.