"Consider it done."

I gave a small smile and took off, I drove away from the asylum my heartbreaking with every mile.

"Y/N?" Janae asked softly.

"What?" I said also in a soft tone.

"Do you really think he is gone?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I said trying to keep my emotions under control.

"O okay. I'm sorry."

I kept quiet, I wasn't going to say anything.

I wanted to yell on her, blame everything on but in fact none of this was her fault.

If anything if she wasn't here with me right now I think I would've broke.

'Turn back'

'No don't he's gone'

'Not gone'

'Go home'

'Don't'

'Do'

"Shut up!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I didn't say anything." Janae started crying.

She hated yelling, who could blame her, we grew up in a damn house where there was just yelling.

"Sorry" was all I could get out, I squeeze her hand trying to be apologetic.

I was emotionally drained.

When we got to our flat, Janae rushed upstairs and into the flat, while I took my time crying on and off, not wanting anyone to see.

At the staircase I saw a man sitting there with a hood on. It was dark so I could not see much of his face.

In fact I don't remember seeing him when my sister, Janae rushed up the stairs.

"Excuse me, may I please get past?"  I asked softly.

The hooded figure looked up at me and those beautiful piercing green eyes looked straight at me.

My skin felt on fire with fear yet also I was on cloud nine. My smile grew as my eyes watered.

"Robbie?!"

He got up and smiled, I embraced him into a tight hug not wanting to let go, afraid to loose him again...

"You're okay! You're okay? Oh My God thank God you're okay."

I felt him hug me back but when realization hit me like ton of bricks i pushed him back.

"How? Where? When? What the hell?"

He gave a small laugh.

"What happened?"

"Croft. He wanted to execute me himself so he took me to the courtyard and weirdly enough we had a fire torch... weird. Anyway i grabbed that and through it at them and ran - after i got loose of course."

"Thank god your okay!" I hugged him tightly.

"But what about the cops?! We need to get you away! Far away!!" I said frantically.

"No cops, they are not coming."

"What do you mean of course they will, your here and-"

"Wait what? No, love i am not really here."

"What do you mean?"

"You made me up. This is what you want to happen...

"What?"

"wake up"

"I don't understand?"

"Wake up" it sounded like Robbie - no like Janae- what?

"Y/N WAKE UP!!"

Definitely Janae...

I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again so that i was back in reality-

But it was way to late-

A truck hit us...

We flew...

Black was now all i knew.