27

As soon as he end the call, more like when she hung up on him, a goofy smile appeared on his face. He was smiling dreamily, but a frown appeared on his face when a ball hit his face.

"Dude, you look creepy with that smile!"

"I think I can have a chance with her!"

"You are whipped man!"

"I don't care."

And again he continued what he was doing before, what was that? Oh, yes! Smiling, when again a ball hit him.

"Stop hitting me with the ball!"

On one side, where he was thinking about her, she was also busy in his thoughts. After she first met him that night, her mind was constantly wandering around him. She wanted to meet him so badly. This feeling was very foreign to her and for some reason, she liked it. She liked the way how he could make her smile through a simple phone call. Scratch the like word, she loved everything about him.

She loved him.

Not wanting to wait any longer to meet him, she quickly took out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans and typed a message to a certain someone also known as Aidey.

A smile crept upon her face just by looking at his contact. Her fingers worked fast on the keyboard of her phone.

"Meet me at the Starbucks in ten."
Sent.

Not even two seconds after, she got a text from him and a huge grin spread upon her face.

"Already on my way! :D"
Sent.

She wore her signature black leather jacket, grabbed her keys and hopped on her Harley Davidson. Putting the key into ignition, her bike roared into life.

He has already reached the Starbucks, completely unaware of the fact that he was only wearing his old white t-shirt and boxers. His hair were still messy due to the fact that he was lying on the bed all this while.

His fingers were tapping impatiently on the wooden door, waiting for her to come.

Numerous thoughts were running in his mind like, what if she didn't like him? Or, what if she just think of him as a friend? Or worse, what if she just called him here to humiliate him in front of everyone for confronting her?

Sweat was covering his forehead and he was really nervous, when he heard a small ' ting ' sound of the bell indicating that someone has entered the café.

There came a girl of about 5'7 with brown wavy hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing all black, from head to toe, from her black leather jacket to her black converse, but when she unzipped her jacket, he noticed that she was wearing a dark blue t-shirt underneath it. Her personality screamed I am a bad news!

She looks like her! He thought

She was looking for someone. Her eyes roamed the café in order to find someone in particular with jet black hairs and when her eyes landed on him, she smiled.

A smile that melted him completely. If it wouldn't be for the chairs that he was sitting, he would be definitely on the floor right now.

She began walking towards him and as the distance between them kept getting less and less, the more nervous he got. He kept rubbing his palm on his boxers on small intervals. And in no time, she was sitting, right in front of him with a smile on her face.