9

#155 in SS! DAMN!!!

•~•

"Hello."

"Don't you dare hello me lady! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU NOT RECEIVING MY CALLS FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS?"

"Firstly, I am not a lady. I am a young teenage girl of seventeen years turning eighteen in three months and for your second question, for which you nearly made me deaf at a very young age, I was busy."

"Too busy to even receive a call? Have you gone insane? Wait, you are already insane! Have you lost your mind? I thought, something happened to you because last time that we talked you literally hung up on me, not that you don't hang up on me on normal basis, but you hung up while crying and I was just really worried about you. You know, I thought something happened to you and I don't even know where you live, so I couldn't come to console you like a true friend, heck, I don't even know your name and now I am rambling."

"Aww, was little Aidey worried?"

"That's what all you get from my one minute rambling and don't call me that!"

"I live in Bath and I am definitely going to call you that again."

"Really? Where in Bath? I also live there!"

"On land, duh!"

"Thanks for such a great piece of information!"

"You're welcome, Aidey."

"I am not that much of an idiot as you think of me as, you know. I know what you are trying to do and don't call me that!"

"I never said you were an idiot!"

"You sai– see, you are doing it again!"

"Doing what?"

"This! Dodging the question."

"What question Aidey?"

"Gosh! Why do you have to be so damn frustrating? Why were you not receiving my call?"

"I already told you, I was busy!"

"Doing what?"

"Planning revenge!"

"What? Why? What are you going to do?"

"Now that's a confidential information."

"Why am I having this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach?"

"..."

"Oh my! You are having that evil laugh! Tell me what are you going to do?"

"..."

"Tel–"

*Beep* *Beep*

"This girl is scary!"

•~•
•~•
•~•

What do you think she is planning on doing?

Let me know your thoughts!!

Cya!