Day Before Xmas

3rd Person P.O.V

Its been a week since Levis heat ended. Its also winter break meaning no school. They were currently sitting Down in Erens kitchen because Eren insisted he needed to get something of his chest.

            Erens P.O.V

"Should I really tell him now? Maybe I should wait." I was thing frantically in my head.

Eren remember he is our mate you must believe he will except us.

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME ANY LESS SCARED WOLF.

Just get it over with.

Fine.

"Levi I'm the rouge alpha. I'm the next in line to become prince or pack leader of all wolfs. You since you are my mate is to become Luna. Luna is like the queen while alpha is the king. The next beta in line is currently Armin my best friend witch you will meet when we go back to school. A couple of people from my pack will be joining us at highschool." I calmly stated. Levi stared at me shocked not knowing what to say. Suddenly he stood up and said "if I am to be luna shouldn't you mate me first?" He smirked and left me dumbfounded and gawking.

                Levis P.O.V

Seeing Eren shocked face was the best. "Are you sure Levi?" He muttered quietly still shocked. "Yes I'm sure now hurry and get me to the bed before I change my mind" as those words left my mouth I saw Eren eyes turn a beautiful red his teeth going sharp his hair growing a little longer and claws come out. "Oh little omega you will enjoy yourself" he growled out. I blushed as he got up and lifted me over his shoulder. He through me on the bed. I looked right into those red eyes and leaned up and kissed him tounge and all.

             3rd Person P.O.V

Eren began kissing Levi and biting and nibbling on Levis lips. One of Erens hands we're Playing with Levis sensitive nipples while the other hand was stripping Levi naked. He then began to kiss down Levis neck leaving Hickey's and bruises every were. Levi was groaning and moaning saying "more". Eren stood up and walked to his dresser and pulled out some lube. He took of his shirt,pants, and boxers. Levi blushed and wondered how everything was going to fit. Eren coated his fingers in lube and stuck one finger in Levi. Levi proceeded to moan and arch his back. Eren stuck in another finger. Leaving Levi breathless and begging for more. When eren stuck in his third finger Levi was a hot mess. "Tch making such lewd expressions" eren said. "Please eren I'm ready please just give it to me" Levi said. Eren growled and stuck his member inside Levi going at a slow rate driving Levi crazy. Suddenly Levi screamed "yes hit that spot again oh god it felt good". Eren proceeded to hit that spot over and over driving Levi mad. "I'm about to cum"Levi managed to moan out through is pleasure he was getting. "Me too. Cum with me" Eren roughly growled. Two minutes later Levi and Eren were a panting mess huddled together. Eren looked at the clock it read 11:29 p.m.

              Eren P.O.V

Only a couple more minutes until Levis birthday and Christmas. "Levi baby let's shower real quick" I whispered to Levi. Levi an I got up took a quick shower and pulled on some cloths. I kissed Levi commenting how adorable he looked in only a oversized sweater and some panies. I was currently wearing a sweater with sweat pants. When I looked at the clock it was 11:58. Two more minutes to go. I kissed Levi when the clock hit 12:00 a.m. "merry Christmas and happy birthday my beautiful omega" I said as I handed him his present. Levi blushed and said "thank you  merry Christmas to you as well" he smiled and opened the gift box.

              Levis P.O.V

"OMG" I exclaimed. Tears swelled in my eyes at what I saw in the box.