We Meet Again

Eren P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Levi. He was so unique. His blush was adorable, his skin so smooth am untouched. And his smell O god his smell was mouth watering. He smells like vanilla. Yummy. The bell just rang. As I walked through the halls I see Levi talking to a tall blond Erwin I believe his name was. He was touching Levis shoulder making Levi smile I'm such a cute way. HOW DARE HE TOUCH WHATS MINES. wait I just met him why am I calling him mimes. I already knew he was my mate. I walked up to them and hugged Levi from behind. "Hey sweetie miss me" I whispered in his ear an watched him blush a dark red. He turned around an said "ummm hello eren " I smirked and said deeply "you didn't answer my question did you miss me". He whispered still blushing darkly "yes". I smiled and let him go. RINGGGG!! The bell suddenly rang making Levi jump in surprise. He blushed again and said "I'll been you after class I have to go now" and rushed away I chuckled and turned to look at Erwin. "Why hello there are you Levis mate" he said. "Yes I am but he doesn't know not until his next heat" I muttered. "Oh OK then I must go so have a nice day"he started walking in one direction and I went to the other.