"I feel you bro. Let's see what they have planned."  I said as we walked in. I held the door for Chris as that what my mom always instilled in me and he was the last one of us to actually walk through the door. He bumped past me and kept on going with the other guys. I should smashed his ugly ass in the damn thing. It's cool, I'm not gonna let him ruin my day. "Aye bro, we in the same group. Follow us to our table." Marlon said as I followed them. We finally found our table and saw that there were about 5 other people there. Great new friends, I hope. "Hey nice to meet you, I'm Lira." this beautiful brown skin girl said. "I'm Rylee. Nice to meet you." I smiled at her. Everyone sat down and made small talk until we heard a mega phone sound off, silencing the entire room. A bit dramatic but it got the job done so I guess. 

   "Good morning everyone. I know you guys are tired and a hungry so I'll make this quick. You conselor is gonna come to you table with a clipboard for you to sign your name. Once all of you sign your name, you can go eat breakfast. They'll take you where you need to go next." The guy who I'm guessing is the program director said. he turned to walk away and shortly after that, our counselor came over to our table. "Wassup y'all I'm Justen. Sign your name so we can eat because I'm hungry just like y'all." he said. I could see some of the girls already plotting on him. Toys for thots lmfaooo. After we all signed our names, he sent the clipboard back and walked us to the where the food was. I got some pancakes, eggs, ham, a corn muffin, some fruit with yogurt dip as well as some orange juice to wash it down. 

  I ate my food as Justen tried to talk to everybody. "Y'all ready to start the day?" he asked. I ignored him because I don't like taking to people while I have food in my mouth or when I'm eating period. Can't have food particles flying out of my mouth. I guess he caught the hint that nobody was really paying attention to him so he stopped talking and continued to finish his food. After a few minutes, he asked if we were done. Lucky for me, I just finished my last strawberry, couldn't let that go to waste. We all nodded and got up to throw our food in the trash before following him out of the building. On our way out, Chris tried to trip me for no apparent reason. When I looked at him, he had this mean mug on his face. The fuck? Lee it's only the second day, do not beat his ass. 

  Once we finally reached out destination, Justen told us to take a seat and we would be doing our ice breakers. "Good morning, my name is Justen. I'm 20 and I love to play basketball." he started as he pointed to the next person. One by one, everybody started saying things about themselves as the awkwardness in the group seem to disperse. It was my turn now "Wassup y'all. My name is Rylee, I'm 17 and I love playing video games." I said as Deonte and Marlon dapped me up. "My brother." Marlon said. "Cool. Cool. Ard now we are going outside for archery. Archery? They must be smoking. Give black people arrows and they'll make this a retro shoot out. Eh, whatever this isn't on my hands so I don't care. Plus I'm up for new experiences any way. We all got up and went outside to where the equipment was. 

  Well damn they was ready for us I see. "OK so if you don't know how to use the equipment, stand to the side and I'll come around and show you. "Good thing I'm not dumb like y'all. I actually know what I'm doing." Chris said sounding a little too hype but I digress. He picked up his bow and shot the arrow. He missed the mark though, only making it to the inner ring. Salty ass. Justen came around and showed everybody how to properly use the equipment and now we were do this on our own. "Let's see what you got bro." Marlon said as I took aim, bulls eye. "That was luck, try it again." Chris said mugging me. Looks like somebody is mad. Stay mad wit yo mad ass. I reset my bow and aimed at the target again, another bulls eye. This time though, the arrow split the first arrow in half. "Damn my nigga! are you sure that this is your first time?" Deonte said patting me on my back. "Yup. Never done this before. I'm just your regular kid from the middle class neighborhood." I laughed.