chapter 17

jack's p.o.v

i moaned as i woke up. the pain was still there in my side. i looked around and saw that we're in a snow cabin. i didnt notice that until now thought. i shook my head and tried to get up out of bed, until elsa rushed over. "no. you cant get up, you are still bruised and hurt. please lay down..." she pushes her hands on my chest slightly. i let her lay me down and she brought over a snow blanket. she covers me with it halfway. i smile at her, she returns the smile and walks back to the back room to work on something.

then my eyes widened. "elsa!" i yelled. she walked in and smiled, "yes jack?" she rested her head on the wall and crossed her arms. "your skin." she stood straight and rushed to the mirror. she took her hand and ran it down the side of her cheek. she started to laugh. like how i did when jamie was first able to see me.

she looked at me with tears in her eyes. she ran to me and jumped on me, "ahowch" i moaned. elsa gasped and apalogized. "its okay, you were happy and excited." she gidily giggled and kissed my cheek. "thank you jack." she sighed. i smiled and looked at my gash, the bruising has worsened.

"we need to get moving, help me up." elsa ran to my left and helped me to my hoodie and staff. she set me in a chair and put the hoodie on me herself. a few times her hands brushed my skin, and sent shivers through my body. she handed me my staff. she put my arm around her shoulder to help me walk, along with my staff. and the wind made it a bit easier to walk too. no i didnt fly, but the wind picked up making me stand straight, it also made my wound feel better.

i told elsa to let me go and she did. she walked next to me instead. "are you excited to be back to normal?" elsa looked up at the sky then smiled as a small snowflake hit her nose. "yes. so where are we going?" she asked, her smile still plastered on her face. "im taking you to your sister." she looked at me confused. "i have a sister?" she got closer to me. "yea. her name is anna. and well... she isnt your bilogical sister, but she is your sister. and i think she will be able to save you."

she smiled while nodding.

elsa's p.o.v

it got boring after awhile so i started making snowflakes from my hands. i looked at my left hand and realized something "my ring." i whispered. jack looked at me, "what?" i stuck my left hand in his face. his eyes widened. "your ring!" my arms flew up in frustration. "yes jack. can we go back and get it after this?" jack looked ahead and nodded. "yes because we are here."

i looked where jack was looking and saw a huge kingdom. my smile grew wider as i ran down the hill into the kingdom. "oh my gosh, this place is amazing!" i ran up to a bread stand and smelt the bread. jack came running over to me. "sorry, i shouldnt have made you run." jack shrugged it off. "are you hungry?" he pointed to the bread. i blushed when my stomach growled. "yes." i mumbled. jack chuckled and handed the man three shingles. "pick what you want." i got two cinnomon buns and handed one to jack. "you should eat too." he shook his head. i stuck my lower lip out. "but jack it will help with your ingury." jack looked at me, smiled, and took the cinnamon bun out of my hand.

"thank you." he smiled, kissing me on my temple. i blushed and looked away to the flower stand. "so pretty!" i walked up to them. "nothing like the ones in the woods. those are all the same. ugly yellow." i covered my eyes as jack came up next to me.

"it wasnt your fault. and they arent ugly, you still look beautiful." i looked at him between my fingers and smiled. jack smiled back and gave me some money. i ran to a costume shop and got a cute little white cat tail and some white cat ears. i got a little bell and some blue string and left skipping up to jack. "whats in the bag?" i shook my finger in his face. "its a surprise." jack groaned and shook his head. "okay well i think we should get to your sister."

i noddeed physically but frowned mentally. jack took my hand and we walked to the castle. "we have an apointment with Princess Anna." jack said to one of the gaurds. the gaurd nodded and let us through. there were maids hustling around and butlers cleaning up shelves. a teenage girl skipped into the hall and smiled at us. "elsa!" she yelled. she ran up to me and gave me a hug. "who are you?" she looked stunned and looked in my eyes. "jack whats wrong with elsa?"

jack huffed. "pitch got to her. when she hugged olaf and slept with me her skin turned back. but we need something more. like the love of sisters maybe." jack sighed. anna looked frusterated. "alright. but what do i do?" jack shrugged. "i dont know. whats something you guys did and enjoyed. something time cant erase." anna scoffed. "i can think of more than ten." jack rolled his eyes. "yea just pick one."

anna shrugged and grabbed my hand pulling me to a room that was as dark as night and cold as the room pitch put me in. "this is your old room. you were put here when you hit me in the head with your powers. i missed you so much."

anna's p.o.v

i felt tears in my eyes as i looked at my sister. i smiled at her and took her hand running down another hall and a flight of steps into the ballroom. "this is where we were when it all happened." elsa nodded slightly. "lets have some fun." elsa smiled at me and stomped on the ground. i giggled as i slipped on the ice. elsa laughed as she made it snow and made huge snowpiles everywhere.

i giggled as elsa slipped into a snow pile. she wasnt looking, so i got an idea, i grabbed a chunk of snow and threw it at her. she looked wide eyed at me. i laughed so hard until she formed a huge snowball and chased me around with it. she slippped and the snowball fell on her instead. i fell next to her and sighed, my laughter dialing down. "hey elsa." she looked at me still smiling. "wanna build a snowman." her eyes widened. she opened her mouth to say something but instead her eyebrows furrowed and an earpeircing scream filled the room.

"Jack!" jack burst through the door. elsa was still screaming. "there is something wrong!" i yelled to him.