chapter 19

jacks p.o.v

i woke up to see elsa not in bed. i shrugged thinking, maybe she woke up already. i tossed my legs over the bed and walked out of the room. not before taking a glance at that locked droor. i shivered and walked into the hallway. i walked past many doors and many paintings. there was too many to count. i walked down a flight of stairs and walked towards the kitchen. many servants smiled at me and continued their work.

i walked in the kitchen to see anna and kristoff at the table mumbling. "morning guys... where's elsa" i grinned ear to ear as i looked around the room. anna sighed. "she sleep walked to my parents room. and started tearing things apart." my eyes widened. "really?" anna nodded taking kristoffs hand and squeezing it.

"where is your parents room." i asked. not harshly but sternly. anna looked at me. "its in the west wing last door in the hallway." i nodded and ran up the stairs to the west wing. the last door was on the wall of the end of the hallway, creaked open. and you could hear smashing. i ran up to the door and peaked through. elsa smashed a snowglobe and sat on the bed. her hands balled into fists.

he hair was messy, and her eyes were tightly closed. i walked in and kneeled in front of her, i touched her face, and she gasped, her eyes opening fast. and her breathing was heavy. she looked at me and hugged me. i hugged her back and sat next to her. i released her and she did the same. she looked around the room and a tear formed in her eye. i whipped it away as she got up and walked up to the portrait of her parents, now shredded. she sighed and hung her head. "i did this... didnt i?" i nodded slightly and got up walking to her. i made a snow bunny and gave it to her. she smiled at me.

"i wish that this nightmare would end. and it would only be us. anna kristoff, and the gaurdians." i turned her toward me. i held her chin with my thumb and pionter finger. i kissed her lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck. i wrapped mine around her waist and walked over to the door, we didnt stop kissing, i closed it. i felt her hands go into my hair as she brought me to the bed.

my heart started pounding as we layed down. "elsa you sure?" i asked as she reached her hands up my hoodie. she nodded. "i want to be close to you. and we are getting married anyway. but this is making up for lost time when i was locked away in my own body." i nodded, and we continued kissing.

(ya'll are little nastys wanting a sex scene =>.<=  i cant do it! oh my gosh! i guess you will all want the nasty details though U.U *sigh* i will do my best, but i will put it in a different book thing. bc it aint going in here)

i laid down next to elsa. both naked, and not caring. we were both breathing really heavy. she turned to me. "thank you." she kissed my cheek. i nodded. "yea." i got up putting my pants on. "but we seriously had little privacy." elsa giggled slipping on my hoodie. i blushed seeing her in it.

she made a skirt, that surprisingly turned tan, and not blue. she slipped the skirt on and grabbed my staff. "look im jackie frost." she giggled twirling. her hair was down and spun with her actions. my blush became deeper as she ran up to me and kissed my lips. she ran out the door and down the stairs.i fallowed running after her.

i ran into the kitchen where she was talking to anna. anna winked at me, and i can tell what they were talking about. "oh, that reminds me!" elsa smirked at me and grabbed a bag off the counter. making me close my eyes. "promise not to take these off. and if you do you have to kiss bunny." elsa taunted. i nodded as she put something on my head, on my butt, and around my neck. "okay open your eyes." anna was trying to keep from laughing, and kristoff was already on the floor. "there now we both can play dress up." elsa smiled and giggled at me. "you became really strange after what happened upstairs." she nodded. " i know. but in all fairness, i have never been in love, and," she came closer and whispered in my ear, "you were my first." i felt my cheeks heat up big time as my breath got hitched in my throat. north and bunny came in and started laughing at me. "stop laughing at me! what the heck did you put on me?!" i asked elsa. she smiled and grabbed my hand and took me to the lobby mirror.

i looked at myself my cheeks turning pink in embarresment. i had cat ears and a cat tail, along with a bell around my neck. bunny hopped in the room and continued to laugh. "oh shut up. your involved. you better hope that i dont take this stuff off." bunny looked confused. "what do you mean mate?" elsa giggled and made a pucker face to me and bunny. bunnys eyes widened and he glared at me. "you better not take that stuff off."

i put my hands up and nodded. "trust me, i dont want to kiss you either." i stated.

------------------------------------

----------------

------

---

-
sorry for the weird chapter, but everything was getting too serious and stuff. i had to make them get a little weird. next chapter will be better than this. promise.... but imagine though jack in some cat ears, a cat tail, and a little bell on his neck. if someone can draw or create a picture of that, i will seriously love you forever... not really but you know what i mean.

=^.~=