13

PRESCOTTS POV:::::::::::

I wake up in my crappy motel,with bed head.I need to go to the mall stat.I got out of bed, to put back on my old clothes.Then called an uber to pick me up and take me to a mall.

Getting into the car,with about $300 to go shopping with and pay the uber,I'm off.The ride to the mall is incredibly awkward.The guy that drove me looked about 40 with a grumpy look on his face.The whole time he glared at me.Like what did I do.

He drops me off at a mall ten minutes away.I tip him $20,before I left.I thought he could use a smile.The little Lexas drove away smoothly.Then I started my walk to the mall.

I walked into the medium sized mall,only to get swarmed with people.It was Saturday so I can't blame them.They probably have places to be I thought sadly.Oh well I need to stop being sorry for myself.Its pathetic.I push past them to get to a store.

I head into a bunch of random stores to get a few outfits to fit into the new backpack I got.I ended up with 3 outfits.I need to travel light,if I don't want to be found.I smile at my work,then change into one of my outfits.

I smile at my work,then change into one of my outfits

I left the mall without a problem.I call up another another uber.Once they arrive I get in , and tell them to driop me off by a store a block from the motel I was staying at.I looked at the store,it had a McDonald's next to it.I decided to go to get some dinner.

After I order my food I sit down , till my orders called.I gulped down my ten peice chicken nuggets.I thought I ordered a drink too.Thoses bastards,I'm hungry how dare they forget my drink.

I was about to get up and yell at the manager,when a boy with shaggy brown hair,put down a drink.

"They delivered it to the wrong table.My named Hunter what's yours!"this boy was way to cheeky.

"It's uh"I looked around the room till I found a name."Vennasa Hudgson"Yes it worked he beleaved it.

"Well I have to go bye Vennasa"With that the boy left without another word.

I walked into my motel ready to sleep.Since I already ate down at the Mcdonaled down the road.It was almost 10:00, I decided to get some sleep.I need a early start in the morning.I rolled into some Pjs I bought.Then dropped into the sqeaky uncomfortable bed.

The sheets scratched against my pjs, causing me discomfort.I looked at the time10:30.Shit I need to sleep.I started to count sheep but that wasn't working very well.

I decided to count guns.I started to get sleepy.I thought what would happen to me iff Shadow found me.

With that last stressful thought I fell into a uncomftable sleep.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;3536828292827336

Commment if u want.

Sorry for the short chapter,but I needed to update.

Thanks Joany7777

For the edit