10

It's been a few years now, life here has been amazing. I'm the second in command in an amazing gang and everyone loves me. We're the second strongest gang in the world, and our leader said he'd pass the title down to me once he retires. Its usually passed down to the leader's son but ours doesn't have any children so I get it.

 Its usually passed down to the leader's son but ours doesn't have any children so I get it

I dyed my hair a different color and changed my style a bit. I don't look completely different but wearing more makeup made me look older than I actually was. In a gang, you always want to look older than you actually are or people might mistake you for gullible or weak. I added my finishing touches to the look and walked out of the house. Luke, the leader, is supposed to be picking me up so I can celebrate my birthday with the gang.

 The gang made a plan to meet up at the gang house, it's not actually a house but its practically home. The house was silent, that's not a good sign, that house is always bursting with life and shouting. I stepped out of the car with my gum drawn at my side. Out of nowhere they all popped out and scared the living shit out of me. "Happy Birthday babes" Everyone shouted.

"Get in the car birthday girl," Luke said smiling at me. Not like a couple would because Luke's like 30 or something. We all got into different cars and Luke put a blindfold around my eyes. I fucking hate surprises, I just want to party and let loose. He threw some stuff in the trunk and started to drive. Luke turned on the radio to my favorite song, I jammed out for a while till the car came to a stop.

"Ok pull off the blindfold, "Luke said. I pulled it off to see we're In front of an abandoned building in the middle of the city. He went to the trunk and handed me a backpack, it was full of spray paint. My heart raced as a smile appeared on my face. I love Luke sometimes, he knows me so damn well. I started to imprint my name onto the wall and goofed off with some other members of the gang.

I was almost done spray painting when I realized how much Id zoned out and that no one was around me anymore. I swear to god if the gang pulls another damn surprise on me someone is gonna get shot. God fucking damnit I'm hungry too. I left the alleyway with the backpack and a few cans of empty spray paint. My feet led me to wander around for quite some time, the sun was starting to set now and I decided to turn back to the abandoned building. I could always call an Uber but I just want to make sure they weren't pranking me and hid around the building.

No one was in the building; I decided to call an Uber and just go back home. The Uber arrived within minutes, the driver looked kinda shady but I was in a sketchy part of town so what did I expect? I settled in and after a few minutes, I realized I couldn't recognize any of these places. The uber driver had a smug look on his face and I tried to unlock the door but it was locked. If I attacked him, we'd crash and I'd most likely be killed. The car slowed to a stop on an abandoned back road. I started to panic and shatter the windows but they wouldn't even crack. The door to the car opened before I had time to react a needle was stuck in the side of my neck.

LUKES POV::::::

Watching Presscot paint was amazing, shes a great artist. I'm really gonna miss her, after all, she's like a daughter to me. I don't understand why I agreed to this, it was so tough, its for the gang. Everyman for himself as they all say.

My phone buzzed and I knew it was time to leave. One by one member of the gang went back to the warehouse till all that was left was me. Presscot was so zoned out while working on her art she didn't notice anyone leaving. I whispered goodbye and snuck off to my car, poor girl.