"Okay!"

"Who?" Natsu asked.

"Jellal, he's my childhood friend."

"Yeah, 'friend,'" Levy teased.

"Yeah, and Gajeel is just a 'friend,'" Erza countered.

"Your right, he is," Levy said while being a rose.

"Anyways, let's all get into the car."

-At the School-

"Scarlet," Jellal said once we finished parking.

"Fernandez," Erza replied, with a small smile playing on her lips.

Jellal offered his arm and Erza gladly took it.

All the 'couples' did as much.

We were a little late and the doors were shut, once we opened them, everyone turned their heads.

Levy and Gajeel entered first, than Juvia and Gray, Jellal and Erza, and finally, Natsu and I.

Everyone gasped when they saw me and most, if not all, the boys drooled.

"Hey! I remember you! You promised to tell me your name," Lisanna said, I turned my head to the stage to see a microphone.

"I'll say it up there."

"Great, then you don't have to introduce yourself to all these losers, oh! And stay clear of Lucy Heartfilia, you might catch something of hers."

I smirked. "Oh really, I don't think I can do that."

I walked away, still having my arm locked with Natsu's.

"I'll come up with you, Luce."

"Nah, I got this."

I let go of Natsu's arm and headed up the stairs.

"Hello everyone!"

I heard wolf whistles and greetings in response.

"So, I know a lot of you are wondering who I am. It's me, Lucy Heartfilia."

Mumbles could be heard along the crowd.

Everyone was utterly shocked. Lisanna, Minerva, and Laki were the most shocked.

"Everything that you've seen, has been a huge visage. The messy hair, to the acne, glasses, and baggy clothing. The acne was all stage makeup."

Everyone was still too shocked to move.

"The only ones who knew were Levy, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, and Natsu found out a bit before the dance started. I know you all heard about the competition and Natsu helped me realize that, looks are subjective. They are so insignificant and all they do is hurt people. So, I am here tonight to stop hiding and try and help people see that you are attractive no matter what you look like on the outside. So, Gajeel. If you would please?"

Gajeel took his fist and smashed the box, while the others picked up the cards and ripped them up.

"Do NOT let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful."