Epilogue

"Victoria dear! I wasn't expecting you here", Trudy recognised Victoria at a high tea party.

"Trudy, How have you been?", Victoria gave Trudy a hug and the both walked towards a table.

"I haven't seen you attend one of these in ages. which makes me guess if you have moved back?", Trudy still had her soft spot for Victoria, after all, it was her choice.

"I am indeed back and I guess to get back on the social ladder I have to do this. How is your new daughter-in-law? I bet she is doing the same as well, after all she is the media's favourite", Victoria smiled, she very well knew Selena was doing no such thing and her attending this event was a means to bump into Trudy to start cold war.

"I wish she was. She has no interest in any of this. In fact I haven't even seen her in months", Trudy thought back on the last time she had a proper chat with Selena and it felt like forever.

"I bet she is busy publishing the inside information to New York Times", Victoria laughed.

"Excuse me?", Trudy raised her eyebrows.

"Well you know, rumours are that she married Nate so she can leak information about the Jenson's. Nate and Max let her. She even has an article ready, it's got all the information in it, including mine and Max's breakup, though this information the boys don't know about. They think she was only writing about their career story. She is good at being undercover", Victoria sipped her tea waiting for Trudy to react the way she planned.

"I am sorry Victoria, I need to go make a call".

Trudy went outside and called up Richard to arrange a meeting with the board of directors. The gut feeling she had about Selena was starting to make sense to her. She was about to expose Selena not realising that she was the wall protecting her own sons.