Chapter 31

"Everyone, this was just a misunderstanding. I was just saving this girl here from falling, this girl is still young so she misunderstood my good intentions." Senior Jiang spoke with his hands open at the sides.

"Little girl, was it like what this boy said?" A middle aged man turned around towards Yin Yun but what he found was an empty spot. "Eh?"

"Where did she go?" The small crowd was confused. Senior Jiang had a dumbfounded face, Cao Han has stopped laughing and was also dumbfounded as well. The little girl has disappeared without them knowing. Senior Jiang grabbed Cao Han's arm and dragged him away while the crowd has forgotten about them and were looking at the empty place.

Senior Jiang and Cao Han were at the gates of the palace already just as the crowd remembered them.

"Big bro, that little girl was really weird."

"Forget about it. Although her age is very young, her mind is so cunning. Let's go."

"Ok." Cao Han grinned as the two of them entered through the gates after showing the guards their identity tokens.

-Back at the building

While the crowds were defending her against the two mans and with Cao Han laughing, Yin Yun fled from the scene, leaving the mess for the two mens to handle, as she entered FenJin building. Inside, was like a mega huge colosseum. The seats were filled to the brim with people standing up and cheering as the two fighters on the stage were fighting each other. Yin Yun found a empty seat at the edge and sat down just as the examiner announced the results.

"Winner is Evergreen and loser is XunFeng!" The crowds cheered as they heard the results. XunFeng was laying on the stage as the wound on his abdomen kept bleeding. A group of 4 came up and placed him on a stretcher and carried him to the clinic where doctors will heal him.

"Who else wants to fight? Who ever can beat Evergreen gets 10,000 silver teals!" The examiner yelled out. The crowds became silence until a girl raised her hands.

"I'll fight!" It was a girl dressed in plain orange dress. She jumped onto the stage and looked Evergreen who's casually swinging her sword at her side.

"What's your name?"

The girl thought for a moment and then answered, "Xixi."

After getting her name, the examiner announced the battle. "Evergreen versus Xixi!" The crowd cheered loudly. A battle between two girls was way more exciting than girl versus boy. Evergreen wore a very revealing dress of red. At her bust, there was a diamond shaped hole which shows the fine lines of her bust and the her skirt which came down to her thighs was cut in lines at the side up to her hips revealing two white legs. Her body shape was top but the disappointing thing was her average looking face.

Xixi was wearing a plain orange dress which doesn't expose any skin at all besides her hand, neck, and face. Her face was very pretty and delicate, like a flower.

"Little girls shouldn't play around with weapons." Evergreen looked viciously at Xixi's face. Evergreen has always been proud of her body but was ashamed of her beauty so when she meets girls more prettier than her, she always made sure to disfigure their faces.

"Stop with the talking and let's just start already." There was clearly disdain on Xixi's face. A woman showing too much cleavage is very unfavorable.

Evergreen immediately shot towards Xixi, her scarlet sword was pointed towards Xixi's face. Xixi blocked the attack the sword with her both her daggers but was kicked in the stomach by Evergreen. The kick contained energy of a Late Combat Soul cultivator while Xixi who was at the middle stages of Combat Soul, coughed up blood. Xixi fell to her knees, clutching her stomach when another kick was sent towards her face with more power. Her body fell backwards to the floor as her jaw became dislocated and more blood was coughed up. Her face was nearly disfigured by Evergreen.

"Didn't I warn you? Little girls shouldn't play around." Evergreen kicked Xixi's abdomen causing her to roll. Evergreen walked leisurely towards Xixi and squatted down. She turned Xixi's body towards her direction and touched her face. Evergreen then stood up.

"She's unconscious." She declared.

"Winner is Evergreen and loser is Xixi!" The examiner announced. The crowds cheered once again, clueless about what happened with Xixi. However, Yin Yun saw it clear as day. When Evergreen touched Xixi's face, she wiped Poisonous Cream on which will cause Xixi's face to rot. Yin Yun's eyes looked coldly at Evergreen.

After Xixi was carried to the clinic, the examiner calls out again.

"Who else will be fighting?" Again, there was silence. Yin Yun stood up from her seat and walked up to the stage.

"I will."

"Ah!?" The examiner became shock as he looks at Yin Yun again who looks like a 12 year old girl(A/N: because of her cultivation level) "Girl, are you sure? You can get injured seeing that you haven't even cultivated yet."

"I'm sure." Yin Yun founds that the examiner is a Early Combat King cultivator and seeing how he couldn't see through her cultivation, she became happy. Yin Yun smiled sweetly at the examiner which nearly caused his soul to fly out of his body.

"Little girl, don't fight!"

"You're still so young. You should go home and cherish your life!" Life being referred to Yin Yun's beauty.

"You can die you know!"

The crowds felt that this beautiful girl would miserably be disfigured by Evergreen. They have never seen a girl so beautiful before. Evergreen's face was full of surprised as she has never seen a girl so beautiful either.

"Moonlight." Yin Yun informs the examiner.

"What?" The examiner was confused by what Yin Yun meant until he realizes that Yin Yun gave her name to start the battle. The examiner's face was full of hesitation but he still has his job to do.

"Evergreen versus Moonlight!" He announced.