Chapter 8

(The girl is Yin Mei)

The technique was called 'Empress's Regime' which is what Yin Yun picked up.

Empress Regime
-One requirement a cultivator must meet is that the cultivator must be in the Heavenly Core realm.

Yin Yun was happy as her Cultivation level met the requirement. It also seems that if someone above the Heavenly Core Realm or below it, they would not be able to cultivate this technique. She continued reading.

-After cultivating this skill, one could merge with any kind of blood in this world.

Yin Yun was stunned. How could she not know what this meant? Imagine merging with thousands or millions of spirit beasts blood. She would get their inheritance too! Just thinking of this made her blood boil.

Those who practice this technique will form a Spirit Mark. For each Spirit Mark formed, the practitioner will have their physical strength increase by 5,000 Jin. There are a total of 200,000 Spirit Marks. Once all Spirit Marks are formed, one can break through the Heaven's Gate and become an immortal.

One Spirit Mark would increase a person's strength by 5,000 pounds, and it was hard to imagine just how powerful one would be if all 200,000 Spirit Marks were combined. Added to that, once all of the marks are formed, one can become an immortal! Yin Yun was so excited that her heart was beating rapidly and she was fired up. Unable to calm herself down, she closed the script and fanned herself. She was frightened when she heard a voice, her fingers loosened and the script dropped.

"Ninth sister, are you okay?" Xin Rong saw Yin Yun breathing in deeply and exhaling and thought that she she crying. He felt that he was right when he saw Yin Yun's slightly red face when she turned around.

"I'm alright."

"Then that's good." Xin Rong saw a script in the floor behind Yin Yun. Walking forward before Yin Yun could know what have just happened. In Xin Rong's hands, she saw the script. Her heart started beating again.

"This "Raging Tides of Flames" is a good technique." Saying so, he putted the script in Yin Yun's hands and walked toward a shelve.

'Raging Tides of Flames?' Yin Yun was confused. Looking at the script, she saw that the title was indeed the 'Raging Tides of Flames'. 'Could I have been hallucinating?' Yin Yun questioned herself but then something absolutely stunning happened right before her eyes. The title and description changed forms and she saw 'Empress's Region' instead of 'Raging Tides of Flames' and the description was also what she had read for the 'Empress's Regime' skill. 'Could it be that I am the only one who can read this?' Yin Yun came to this conclusion and felt confused and happy at the same time. She was relief as she knows that no one will be able to learn of this skill, otherwise if people were to know, This whole continent would be in an uproar. She could even be killed for it.

Calming her heart down, Yin Yun held the two scripts close to her heart and proceeded downstairs. She entered the first floor and saw that everyone was just reading and picking out techniques. However, Yin Lin and Yin Luo were gone. Yin Yun didn't think any further and went down the steps. She saw Old Man Gao sitting while reading a script. She also saw that Fu Ling was treated well as she was sitting on a stool.

Hearing someone walking over to him, Gao Ying looked up and saw Yin Yun. Standing up, he bowed and asked.

"Has your highness found a good technique?"

"Yes"

"Please give them to nubi, nubi will record it down and then your highness can take them."

"Ok, here's the cards too." Yin Yun handed the two techniques and the cards to Gao Ying. Gao Ying wrote down the scripts on a document and stored the cards in a pouch. After finishing, Gao Ying handed back the scripts to Yin Yun. Yin Yun took it and said good bye to Gao Ying. She went back to Jengyi Cloud Palace(I forgot that each palace had their own names😔)

She immediately proceeded to her chamber and closed the door to cultivate. She sat leg crossed on her bed. She didn't forget to give instructions Fu Ling.

"Fu Ling, I'll be cultivating, no one is to disturb me!"

"Yes, Mistress can rest assure, nubi will carry out your instructions properly." Fu Ling replied back to the her mistress.

Yin Yun was cultivating the 'Heart Sutra' first and would then cultivate the 'Empress's Regime' tomorrow. She circulated her qi and directed it towards her heart and her meridians. Yin Yun didn't want to circulate qi from the air so she circulated the qi that are in her body. Yin Yun has been cultivating for 4hours before stopping. She had cultivated to the peak of the first level. Yin Yun could feel that she was more calmer than normal. She got up from her bed and stretched.

Yin Yun's stomach suddenly lets out a gu sound.

"Fu Ling," Yin Yun opened the door and saw that no one was in sight. Frowning, she stepped into the main hall. Still, no one was there. She went to her courtyard but no one was there either. She went to the gate and walked away from her palace when she heard talking.

Yin Yun saw that all her servants were beaten badly but Fu Ling sufffered the most injuries. They were all kneeling and finally she saw a woman with lots eunuchs and a few maids with her too. The eunuchs were holding sticks while some of the maids were slapping Yin Yun's servants. She stepped closer and saw who the woman was.

The woman with the haughty face was standing proudly as she watched her own servants beating Yin Yun's servants. This woman was the proud daughter of the heavens, 2nd Princess Yin Mei. Yin Mei was a cultivating genius. She is 18 years old and was already at the Late stage of the Combat Soul realm.

*Yin Yun's current body is 14 years old but she was 28 years old before she died.