Ch.28» Getting Ready

Start from the beginning

" From who?"

" Umm, Close friend?" He smiled sheepishly before pulling back.

-- Time Skip --

" Really? Aww, I really want you guys to stay." The principal say, looking at the twins. " I guess you both did what you guys have to do?"

You nod your head.

" How about you, Nash?"

" Yeah, I took care of it. I made the vice captain of the team into a captain. He said I ever come back I'll be the captain again." He reply.

" I guess that's true. Please, have a safe trip tomorrow."

" Yes,thank you." The both of you say before leaving.

" Nashy boo! Are you really leaving?!" Chloe burst, clinging onto Nash.

" Yeah. Away from you." He mumbles. " Well, our parents want us to, I'm sorry Chloe."

" If only there's a way." She whispers. " But, will you come back for me?"

" Uh...I guess?" Your twin lied as he untangle himself from the annoying female.

"We'll be leaving now." You say.

" Alright! Bye (Y/n)! I'm gonna miss you! Mostly you Nash!" She boomed.

" Yeah..."

The both of you turned around.

" Not." The teen beside you shook his head.

You chuckled." Come on."

The twins went inside their van, going back home with a groaning Nash.

" She gives me a headache. The worst one yet."

" Uh-huh." You reply.

" If I'm in a room with a gun and with a killer bull and her.  I'll probably shoot her." He let out an growl.

"Did something happen?" You ask, noticing his actions.

" What're you talking about? I'm perfectly fine." 

" It's because, You never hate her like this." 

He puffed his cheeks." I always hated her. Are you blind?"

" Tell me." You stated.

 He gave you a look before giving up." She...Well, before, she gave me a box of chocolates and keeps on clinging on me than before. Turns out she was trying to convince me to buy her something she wants."

You hummed." Anything else?"

He glared at you." After that, Nathaniel told me all the bad things Chloe's been doing to Marinette, and trust me, it was bad stuff." He continued. " And...she kinda tried to kiss me this other time after practice."

You gasp." I heard Nino saying the same thing, guess she is a bad person."

He groaned again." See? This is why a trash can is cooler than her." He folds his arms.

You blinked. " I don't have any comment for that." You exclaim.

" We're here." The driver informs as the both you hop down the van.

" Ah~ You guys are back, come inside and rest, we still have a party to hold later." Liam cooed.

" Why are you acting suspicious?" Nash asked, giving him a look.

" Your mother called to make me say that."

" Guess she pays you to say that as well. Well, I'm gonna rest since I just met the most annoying human being in the whole universe. I don't even think she can be called as human anymore." He say, disgusted before going to his room.

Liam looked at you with an confuse face.

" A girl likes him for his wealth." You answered.

" Oh. There's a lot of girls like that, guess he became a victim of it. Anyways, Go and get ready for tonight. I'm gonna be outside also preparing." He smiled before going to the garden.

Once he was gone, you took out the key and took a deep breath." It's time to show it to him. He may not be my destiny, but it doesn't hurt to try." You crook up smile.

" You can do this!" Your Kwami cheered, making you giggle.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

I love this picture so much xD

I love this picture so much xD. ( Yes, That's BTS)( And yes, I'm an ARMY too.) ( And freaking love Jungkookie.)

♦♥~ Queenly Unicorn💖