Chapter Twelve: You

Start from the beginning

His hyungs watched Jungkook slouch down and zone out. He just dug himself a whole new problem.

"Congrats bro. " Namjoon said.

"I'm still confused on how Jungkook gets all these girls?" V interrupted.

Jungkook looked at V with his hooded eyes and was too tired to pick a fight with him.

"Hyungs what do I do?" Jungkook asked whining like a little kid.

"Text her." Jin suggested.

"No. Forget her, your priority is with Rose." J-hope replied.

"He can't just leave Sinb like that?" Namjoon said.

"Why not?" Suga asked.

"Okay, How about Jungkook just have them both?" V suggested.

The six of them turned to V and shook their head out of disappointment.

"Jungkook text Sinb, tell her that she's just a friend and then text Rose that you'd like to meet with her tonight." Jimin indicated.

Jungkook pointed to Jimin and picked his plan. "Will do."

***

The boys were back at their dorm and they were done with their schedule. All of them were in their comfy clothes except for Jungkook he had plans to go out and surprise Rose near the Han river. Where they first had their date.

However he texted her an hour ago and there was still no reply. When that hour passed, he texted her again. When there was still no reply he tried a third time. When there was nothing. He tried calling. Still no answer.

Jungkook grew worried. He wondered if she was okay. That morning she was fine. She texted him and said she was watching his performance. However, after they won, she didn't text him back.

"Hyung... She still hasn't texted back." He said to Jimin who was sitting on the couch with V.

"Didn't you text her an hour ago?" V asked.

"Yeah! Still no reply..." Jungkook said.

"That's weird." Jimin stated.

"I'm worried." Jungkook said sadly. He sat next to the two of them and looked at his phone. There was no new notifications and he was going to lose it. He over thought about many things.

"Let's call her members." Jimin said.

The rest of BTS came and all of them were suddenly involved in the mystery to find Rose.

"How do you know their number and why didn't you give it to us sooner? Suga asked.

"I don't know their number." Jimin said.

"I bet Jinyoung does." Jimin smirked.

The six of them grinned at each other and found the solution to Jungkook's problem.

***

"Shhh!!! It's dialing!" V said.

.

.

.

"여보세요. (Yeoboseyo, Hello)" A girl answered.