Suddenly, as I was running through the streets, I felt Naruto's chakra spike, indicating anger or fear, most likely fear. I grit my teeth and push off in that direction, which leads me to a hotel. I storm in, but the owner calls out to me, stopping me.

"The boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, what room is he in?" I growl demonically, my demon form pushing harder to the surface the closer I get to her.

"3A." The man quivers and points to a hall. I race to it, taking a sharp left, following the numbers, then slide to the stop, seeing two figures in those iconic black cloaks.

"Do you feel that, (Y/s/n)?" Itachi asks, almost mockingly as his head turns to face (Y/s/n). She hums for a moment before looking back to him. Just before she speaks, Sasuke comes skidding down the hallway, freezing when he sees me in my fit of rage, and also because our siblings are just standing there, right in front of us.

"I feel mine if you feel yours, Itachi." (Y/s/n) says with the same tone. I grit my teeth and start focusing my chakra, getting ready for a big attack, my eyes flashing a bright blue color.

"Naruto, go back in your room and wait for Jiraya. Now." I growl at Naruto, who was now looking at me, fear evident in his eyes. He stands there, not moving a muscle.

"Such big words for a little weakling." Itachi says monotonously. I growl and go to retort, but Sasuke beats me to it.

"SHUT UP, SHE'S STRONGER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!" Sasuke screams as he forms a chidori, sharingan blazing, and charges at Itachi. Itachi simply lifts his foot at the last second and kicks Sasuke with such a force that he slides all the way back to me and slams into the wall, cracking its foundation. I growl and turn around, checking Sasuke to see if he'd been severely injured, which he wasn't. I pull him back up and he shakily stands next to me.

"Looks like my darling little sister isn't the only weakling here, huh Itachi?" (Y/s/n) boasted, this pisses me off to no end. I send the vast majority of my chakra to my hands, creating a rasendori, while Sasuke makes another chidori.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Sasuke and I scream in unison as we run at our sibling, both eyes and hands blazing. (Y/s/n) and Itachi share a look before touching fingers, then with the other hand, point a single finger at the both of us. Sasuke and I both gradually slow down, and we both fall to our knees right in front of them. A paralysis jutsu.

"Your demon is still much too weak. It's pathetic." (Y/s/n) says as she starts using my own kekki genkai against me.

"You think she's so strong, do you Sasuke? Well, you can watch her wither." Itachi says. I keep my eyes to the floor, but (Y/s/n) grabs my chin and jerks my head upwards, making my eyes meet hers. She pours a large amount of chakra into the jutsu and I scream.

"STOP! WHAT IS THIS?!?" I scream as my dead family resurrects and starts coming to me, but their eyes were still dead. They were still dead.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) breath! It isn't real!" I hear a familiar voice echo around me. It was Sasuke. I looked around, but all I could see was black. Suddenly, (Y/s/n) comes out from the shadows, dragging Sasuke by his hair with her katana to his throat.

"Sasuke?!? No, don't! He's all I've got!" I scream, but the next thing I know, my sister's place is filled by me. I was holding the sword to his throat, and I couldn't control my own body.

"What are you doing to her?!?" I hear Sasuke yell, but it was so faint, I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

"Why don't you have a look?" Itachi says, then the voices from the outside stop completely. Sasuke begs me not to kill him, but my arm won't obey me, and in the next second, Sasuke was dead on the floor, his throat slit and eyes wide. I then got control of my limbs and I dropped the sword, but as soon as I did, it all started over. My family came at me, blades swinging and eyes shining. And I had to fight them, I had to kill them. It went on like this for what felt like days, until something new happened. I was in the same hallway I was just fighting in, on my knees in front of (Y/s/n) and Itachi, Sasuke by my side gaping at me. Tears were streaming down my face.